Any one else feel the same?

Posted

I’m definitely bi-sexual but still slightly confused, I love women of all shapes and sizes etc but I’m not attracted to men but still find it a massive turn on sleeping with men, I have been with men in one on one situations and really enjoyed and have been in situations involving a female and male couple where the male is bi-sexual but there is never any attraction to the men, I’ve also been in situations with transgender women, I find I’m really attracted to transgender women, I would definitely date transgender women but no interest in dating men, any one else feel like this? 

Posted
A lot of people have this struggle, but only you can answer that question. However i will say that the best advice i can give you is to forget the lables and categorising yourself and just do what you enjoy doing. Personaly i found that giving up on the names has made me feel so muxh more comfortable in my skin because of this. so TL:DR. Be true to yourself and to hell with what ever people want to call it
  • 1 month later...
Posted

He's put it best.

Don't stress about it, just enjoy yourself.

• 3 months later...
Posted

I could never have a relationship with a man but I could definately fuck one, suck him and let him fuck me.