consensual non-consent among transwomen

Posted

I'm curious how many other transwomen here are into consensual non-consent, especially with men. For me, the best sex with men always feels like it is, to some degree and way, being taken by him from me. My dynamic with the right desireable man is very anti-feminist, something I have fascinatingly mixed feelings about. 

Posted

Thats what I love about this site: I had not heard the term "consensual non-consent" (CNC) until I saw it here, and it so resonated with me and encapsulated my desire.

Posted

One of the first hints to my gender identity (aside from learning Italy looks like a boot and wanting boots like that, lol) was fantasizing about women dressing me up like them. It was an outlet for something I'd almost entirely pushed away. When I got old enough to fantasize about sex, part of it was being dressed up, tied up and having sex with men. The heart of it is that I was imagining being used "like a woman." The men were abstract, I didn't imagine them with names or faces, they were just tools to making me experience femininity in a way that I couldn't push away. In essence, CNC was the first way I could feel feminine.

As time went on and I grew into an obedient submissive trans woman who likes having her boundaries pushed, the fantasies became less and less non-consentual. I'm not attracted to men, but the idea of sexually serving someone I'm not attracted to is a very arousing form of *** for me. I'm an honest person and obedient, so now I'm much more inclined to beg for more rather than pretend I'm not turned on (with exceptions, like cold water or tickling, where I'll be begging for it to stop even though I'm enjoying it).

That's just my experience with it. I don't know if it'll give you any kind of useful perspective, but it was nice to talk about it.

Posted
On 8/26/2020 at 4:56 PM, Liil said:

My dynamic with the right desireable man is very anti-feminist, something I have fascinatingly mixed feelings about. 

if it helps (?)

the concept of consent, giving it up, and having free reign over your body and the amount you're willing to give is feminist in itself.

Posted (edited)

@eyemblacksheep I understand your point. When I say I have mixed feelings, it's really over the clash between what seems feminist mundanely, on the surface, and what you realize is feminist when you think about it more. The mixed feelings I talk about don't disturb me, just the opposite. They are more like dramatic tension in a story I have written.

Edited by Deleted Member