@Butterfly4U

@Havelock

@HighHeeledKitty

@KillerSlave

@Kittenish

@LazyPiratesBounty

@Princess_Pandora

@SweetPea1984

Hello, everyone. I hope you do not mind, but I have tagged a few people in this post, whom have expressed an interest in my stories. If you would like me to take you off my "readers" list, please let me know. Since this post is public, other people are welcome to request to join the list.

I will not be tagging this list with every post I make, but since these people have been so kind about my work, I wanted to show my appreciation.

I have some story ideas lined up, involving primal, bondage, polyamory, and even a few more games/surprises on there way.

I do have an idea for including a story about some electric play, but I want to get your opinions on it first. Do you think I should write a story about a violet wand?

This post is also to say that I am happy to take some suggestions, though I might not take all ideas on board. If there is something about which you would like to read, please let me know.

Again, if you do not wish to be on my list of readers for future posts like this, please let me know, and anyone else who wants to be on the list

Edited by Deleted Member
Grammatical error
Posted (edited)

... Alternatively, if enough people would rather I did not tag this list at all, I can disregard the list entirely, perhaps updating individual people upon their request

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
Just now, HighHeeledKitty said:

Like you really have to ask!!

Like you really have to ask!!

Communication is key, as they say

Posted

Don’t ask what you should write about, your writing is fab so just write. The idea is already there & you can judge by the reaction of the readers whether it was the right choice. I think you should cover all subjects that you feel comfortable with & if the reaction isn’t as good from one as it is with another then let that be your guide 😊

and I'm happy to be tagged 

Posted
16 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

Don’t ask what you should write about, your writing is fab so just write. The idea is already there & you can judge by the reaction of the readers whether it was the right choice. I think you should cover all subjects that you feel comfortable with & if the reaction isn’t as good from one as it is with another then let that be your guide 😊

and I'm happy to be tagged 

I appreciate your thoughts, and I will be sure to keep you on the list. Thank you, Polly

Posted
I want to stay on that list .. I adore your writing Mr Reign
Posted

@DanteReign

I too would enjoy remaining on your list.

I think your idea of the violet wand will be just as erotic and fabulous as ALL of your writing.  Please continue to do what YOU do.

Butterfly4U 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/5/2019 at 4:20 PM, DanteReign said:

I do have an idea for including a story about some electric play, but I want to get your opinions on it first. Do you think I should write about a violet wand?

Ooh!! I think a story about electric play would be hot!!!