What is your New Year's Resolution? (outside of kink)

la****

Posted

I'll go first... I plan on going skydiving this year. I'm not a big fan of heights but i'm going to push my limit to 10,000 ft this summer. LOL

Posted
I’m going to try a take the real thing not just a dildo
Posted
Find a new partner , have fun , and forget about this last year
Posted
Everest base camp as done Kilimanjaro. May not be this year but at least training starts.
Posted
To try and find my fetishes fantasys even if i have to pay
Posted
I'm being ambitious with 2
First is getting out more ideally with friends naughty or nice ones
The second is to improve myself and be better both with and without others
Posted
Just before the end of the year in December I quit my job so 2024 is all upwards and onwards, I'll try and be a smidgen selfish and invest on myself more.
Posted
Save up to visit Yokohama. Avoiding accidents. Have a plan B if things go wrong.
Posted
16 hours ago, Franjax said:

Everest base camp as done Kilimanjaro. May not be this year but at least training starts.

That actually sounds awesome! Good luck

Posted
10 hours ago, SaucyRose said:

My new resolution is to be more open about my naughty side. My main resolution will be to open my business no matter what.

Good luck on your business! Hope you find a kinky partner and try almost everything once.😉

Posted
Get fit enough to cycle the Transfagarasan Highway in summer 2025. That's one idea, anyway...
Posted
On 12/29/2023 at 8:07 AM, latexbound said:

I'll go first... I plan on going skydiving this year. I'm not a big fan of heights but i'm going to push my limit to 10,000 ft this summer. LOL

Skydiving is one of my plans this year too, just hoping the nice weather doesn't take too long to come back around 🤣

Posted

To put greater time into seeking out for a suitable FB for fun times with a bit of friendship ofcorse

• 2 weeks later...
Kinkseeker76
Posted

Lose weight and get healthier. Go out to events and clubs. To be more open

Posted
Find a partner. And treat her like a goddess
Posted
To not let mean people get to me