The Hood

Ea****

Posted
Put in a leather hood that locks tight around your cute neck and cuts off all sight. You can’t even tell when lights are on, the hood is so dark as it encases your head. Aside from little hole left for your mouth which can be zippered shut and two more for your nostrils the hood covers you completely. It's hot, uncomfortable, but you have no choice but to bear it for me. The sudden sound of women moaning in submissive pleasure assaults your ears and that's when you realize the hood has little speakers inside that drown out the outside world for as long as I wish it.

Sometimes I lock your wrists to the collar around your neck so that you cannot lower your hands to cover or protect yourself. I especially seem to enjoy teasing you like this, with you so defenseless and unable to touch your own body all you can do is squirm and beg me, not knowing if I will grant you release or keep you ***ed and on that desperate edge.

Left like this you have no idea how time passes. Sometimes when you are fed it feels like you had just eaten, other times it seems like I wait too long, ignoring your hungry begging. Bathroom use, sleep all seem random, confusing you further, ensuring a complete loss of time. Through it all you find your holes used, filled with the cream from my balls, though you quickly lose count of how often. Sometimes too you feel strange cock stretching open your holes, hands you don't recognize groping your body until you feel their warm cum spilling into or onto your body. As you feel your little hole stretched open you realize you’ll never know who or how many men have fucked you. If someone someday asks your body count, stupid as such a concept is, you won't even be able to answer any number truthfully.

During your downtime, the moans and sounds of pleasure are turned off, and you can hear me through the hood, telling you what a good little whore you are, how proud I am of you for suffering for me, that this, an object for pleasure is all that you truly are. Other times I give you something else to listen to, erotic stories, always of women submitting or taken against their will until they learn to love their new lives as property, as obedient fucktoys.

Always though, always your body is being used. Either by cocks, fingers, or tongues; or by thick vibrators that *** you to cum like the filthy little slut you know you are, or sometimes your holes are left empty and just a little bullet vibe is taped to your oversensitive clit and you are buzzed to orgasm after punishing orgasm. Other times you are just plugged and teased, edged and locked in a chastity belt while you desperately try and hump your greedy cunt against anything you can maneuver between your legs.

During all this you realize that this is what you truly are. A fucktoy, an object. You were once a person but this is what you’ve become, voluntarily or not, there no going back to what you were, You are forever changed now, even as take the hood off you, carry you to the bath and scrub the filth of the past several days off your body. I feel your body shiver with sobs and I hold you close until they subside and lead you to your cage. This will be your new forever home, your new life, and you have never felt more fulfilled.
Posted
I’d love to watch this or be one of the cocks filling her up
Nicole-5089
Posted

I want this ❤️