Ring Finger

DaddyDom1212

DaddyDom1212
Posted

In the immortal words of the poet Curtis Jackson,

"That ring on your finger means nothing, 

It was just a waste of *** and

He is just a dummy."

Are you a hot wife? Are you a cuck wife? Or do you just have a cheating fetish?

Does he like sharing you and watching you pleasing and being pleased by other men?

Does he like watching his wife be a whore and used, knowing he cannot please you like that?

Does he not know at all? Do you enjoy the thrill of sneaking around and being pleased in a way he cannot please you without him knowing?

Doesn't matter. You're just a means to an end for me. You're my whore and slut to use. 

Doesn't matter. I love seeing that wedding and engagement ring on your hand when we play.

You push your huge tits up and together with that ring shining at me,  asking, do you like it Daddy?

You wrap your hand around my cock. I love the sight of that hand with a ring on it stroking me.

Squeezing my cock with that diamond shining up at me.

You suck on me, stroking my cock with that hand with your wedding ring on it, smiling up at me.

You're not mine, but I am going to make you mine.

You lay out and spread your legs wide for me.

You rub your pussy using that hand with your ring on it. You soak that ring in your pussy juice and make it extra shiny.

You tell me to come fill you up and fuck you.

You grip my cock with that hand that has your wedding ring on it, you guide my swollen cock into your tight wet pussy.

You hold your breath and groan as I slide in.

Filling you up and more.

My cock is bigger, thicker and longer than his.

It hurts so good to have your pussy stretched out.

You haven't felt this way in ages. Maybe you've never felt so full from inside.

I feel the ring on my back as you hold on while I pump you. Holding on to me as I use you.

As you cum, you dig your nails into my back.

He can't do that for you. 

You don't want me to cum inside you.

I lay on my back.

You stroke my cock again with that hand with the ring on it.

Up and down, down and up, you stroke me.

That diamond on your hand that is stroking my cock.

I'm going to explode.

You stroke harder.

My cum squirts out of my cock. 

It shoots up, and then drips down. 

Cum dripping down my cock, covering you hand and diamond ring.

Ring finger and ring covered in my cum.

I smile as you lick your hand clean and suck out the rest of my cum.

I send you home to him with the taste of my cum on your lips

PoETICKINK70
Posted
From a poet like myself , I love this

A Ring Is just A Contract For your spouse to give you Hell, The moment They. Sound off the matrimony Bell To sell Your soul when Holiday's Come around you though you got a big screen but all you got was a lump of Cole Ohh how the Story Have Been (TOLD) on How matrimony As Taken A TOLL on Ones Health ones Wealth Now All they Have is sitting on a Shelf is a High school Diploma Back at home with MomA …. ~KinkMaster
Posted
I have had bad experience with that… but i would said there is Good women out there … they hard to find n they might just come once in your life time … so if u havent got her or u had her n let her go … well we screwed up.. However internet came to make things easier for everyone to cheat
Posted
Very erotic, as a sub my choices are not my own and have been shared or “loaned out” at times by my ex husband
Posted
I believe in comunicación if thats something we both like and agreed on well let it be
Posted
Ahh ...but I'm not a lefty! I'd be using my right hand for all this.
This must be for all the married lefties.
Posted
Idk im single 😜i was just saying