Query regarding chastity cage ring size

Posted

Hello, 

Im a regular user of chastity. However I can only manage around 30 minutes of wearing one. By that point the *** where the ring contacts my balls becomes unbearable. It's a sore burning ***. As soon as it comes off the *** goes away. 

Does this mean I need a larger or smaller ring? 

Posted
A chastity device is something used to stop sexual gratification of the user’s genitalia. If you are planning on using it long term then it should not cause *** like that. Either the ring size is too small, the ring shape is not correct, or the material is not correct.
Posted
Just bear in mind that if the ring size constricts *** to your balls and you wear the device for too long then you are effectively being castrated.
Posted
If it’s burning at the skin, it could be that the skin is stretching around the ring and not to do with the ring size. Try some water based lubrication around the ring. If the problem persists, don’t necessarily think it’s the ring size, it could well be the spacer you are using between the ring and cage is to short and is crushing everything together. Try a larger spacer (depending on the type you are using)
Posted
Maybe this help https://onlinefemdom.net/keyholding/chastity-device-determine-your-right-fit/
Posted
Totally agree with PerthS I've worn a cage for several weeks without it causing *** through normal wear and through arousal and play. It is important to choose the right size and comfort. My cage is made of a smooth metal and there are several ring sizes. Choose carefully, comfort and discomfort should come without *** of castration or 'unbearable' ***. I love wearing mine for my keyholder and everything that goes with it. Sadly my keyholder is no longer around and do I seek another. Lockthcock have many good items also... Good luck!
Posted
Shave - any hair acts as an abrasive
Lube - water based stuff doesn’t last long at all, Vaseline does
Finally, cheap devices can have allergenic qualities, that said even gear marketed as Stainless steel probably isn’t even if you paid 100-200 for it, I’ve seen the same cage on eBay for £30 and then on “reputable” sites for £300