KINKY MAGAZINE

bb****

Posted

It's not a sprint - it's a marathon 

Posted
My advice would be: remain true and honest with yourself. Not everyone is gonna like what you do, and you're not gonna like everything everyone else does. But by being true and honest with yourself, that's the best self love and shows everyone how you glow and can grow
Posted
Be willing to try new thinks,
Posted
Consent. Always discuss boundaries and limits before hand. Never assume anything. I’ve had subs tell me “I have no limits” and then I start firing off 15-20 really intense things and all of a sudden new limits are discovered. Don’t be afraid to be open about your desires and kinks. You may be surprised your potential partner shares similar desires or you may find out you don’t but it’s much better to uncover them early on.

When I choose a sub I try to discuss everything in great detail so that I can plan a session with these things in mind. It makes for much more enjoyable sessions when the word no is not needed.
Posted

We're built and made with special feelings and desires then most people.  Don't be shy or hidden with them. They are completely natural.  Take them by the rope and whip them into who you are in the inside.  And share them with the universe.  Hopefully you can express  them with someone that your comfortable with and trust.

Posted
Don't pay women 🤣
Posted
On 1/23/2024 at 5:59 AM, bbb_karen said:

Imagine you’re going to be on the cover of our Kinky Magazine, and you have to share one advice about our fetish world. Be creative in the format of your text! What advice would you give? 📝

Kinks r like the weather,,if u don't like it,wait 10mine.lol

Posted
I could use an acronym guide or glossary from the site. You might learn you like something you never heard of before.
Posted
D/s Relationships offering you the opportunity to be the person that you truely want to be And have a caring person invest in you being that person🫠