KINKY MAGAZINE

bb****

Posted
Know yourself and your desires, be respectful, set your expectations correctly, be kinky!!
Posted
You might feel a bit overwhelmed, but read the rules, do your profile, and try to talk to at least one other kinkster.
Posted
Sex used to be too taboo to speak about openly. Now it isn’t. When it comes to kinks and fettish’s it’s only gradually becoming less taboo. Expressing yourself sexually and exploring your autonomy isn’t only exhilarating but also liberating. Do your research, make connections and take your time and really enjoy the journey.
Posted

Artistic licence applied to the OP's words....

I think a strong image would be a shot behind someone looking at themselves in a mirror........  then around their head I would have numerous 'thought bubbles'  each one containing some text of what might be going though their mind or a piece of advice....   eg.... 'what do I really want' , 'saying NO is an absolute choice', take your time'.... etc, etc...

Posted
Go with your gut, it will never let you down.
Posted
Dismiss the controversy, start the conversation.
Posted
Doms, do not be afraid to learn from a sub. Be open minded and let a sub guide you in what they like.
Posted
Go slow and make sure you vett the people you are around and allow close to you. It’s always better to be safe.
Posted
Just know there are thousands of people out there just like you and me who share the same fetishes. You’re not alone. Don’t let others discourage you from thinking and living out your wildest and kinkiest desires.
Posted
Just because it's not your fetish doesn't give you the right to not let others enjoy themselves. To each their own. But there are some fetishes that should seek counseling.
Posted

Communication ..if you can't make it to a meet up or date..please take a minute to message, call , or email them ... It only takes a second to use common courtesy and not come off like an a**hole that ghosted someone.. this is for men as well as women... Communication is key and that key will open up the doors much easier.... Hope everyone finds what they are looking for.

TimtheMerciless
Posted
Bring a mindset of playfulness.
Posted
Life isn’t all blindfolds and bondage, so when it is make the most of it. Ps limits are there for a reason and after-care is always appreciated. 
VintageVixxsin
Posted
It's meant to be fun! Be silly and enjoy it even if things don't go 100% to plan
Posted
Stepping on lego, is wayyy to ***ful
Posted
Communication. .. wether your new submissive or dominant always communicate in scene check in with eachother know your limits if something physical or mental isn't quite clicking with don't be afraid to use a safe word or say hey red light . For intense scenes make sure you talk to each other and figure out aftercare .
Posted
It’s about exploration of one’s self and others in a fun and safe environment, nothing is to weird or silly.
Posted
Do not cut and paste, only rules that are set in stone are the ones you and your partner agree upon. People are different, use others ideas if you want but make them fit accordingly!
Posted
Always trust your gut, listen when it tells you something is off.
Posted
I am an advocate for the exploration of sensory delights and embodied experiences across all fetishes. Whether it's the gentle touch and allure of a woman's foot, the elegant charm of toes, or any other expression of fetishism, I approach each with the utmost respect for the individuals involved, prioritizing their comfort and boundaries. Every aspect of fetishism tells a unique story, and I am eager to explore and cherish each one with care and understanding. Through personal experiences, I have come to embrace the artistry and allure of all fetishes with passion and devotion, always mindful of mutual consent and respect.
The_Grim_One
Posted

Experience is the best teacher

But reading a few books before hand don't hurt