Stargazing

lo****

Posted

(Another writing inspired by some dreams)

I'm naked almost instantly after you close your door, shedding my clothes before you even complete turning to me from closing the door. Your gaze travels my body eyes shining with approval, desire, and knowing you own me. It makes me even wetter for you, my juices start to trickle down my thigh. It's been too long. I need you, I need to feel you take me, remind my body how YOU own it completely.
You take me to the roof where you had set up a little area for us. You sit on a comfy chair, lean back smiling at me and ask "What is it Baby wants today?"
Quivering, almost shaking with need, I respond in a half whisper "I need you in me Daddy. I need to feel you deep in me, and I need you to remind my body why it completely belongs to you. Feel your possession of me Daddy." My eyes begging as I chew on my lower lip.
You smile approvingly at me, unzip your pants, pull your cock out and tell me to sit on it while we watch the sun set together.
Breathing faster with anticipation I come and sit on your lap, slowly sliding you in me as I do, and I cum for you before you are even half way buried in me. You grab my hips and pull me down hard driving up into me. I cry out with pleasure squirming and grinding on your cock as my insides spasm around it, cumming hard for you several times while my body writhes in pleasure on your lap.
You chuckle as you pull my body against yours and murmur in my ear "You are making an absolute mess on my pants Baby. Spread your legs, all the way." As you drive your hips into me, making the zipper bite into me as you drive as deep as possible into me. Making me gasp and squirm cumming for you again my legs spread wide for you one on either side of your legs.
"God Baby. I love how responsive to me you are."
Your hands start to explore my body, sometimes softly, sometimes pinching, gripping pulling. You can tell when something is effective from the responses of my body, and when I cum for you. You start to kiss my neck as you grip my tits one in each hand. From this position you are easily able to pinch and twist my nipples as you squeeze, grope, and play with them.
I squirm and grind on your cock cumming hard for you, screaming my pleasure, release and need for you into the air as the sun sets and stars have started to appear.
I hear you growl "MINE" before you bite where neck and shoulder meet, grabbing my breasts extra roughly, and driving as deep as possible into me again, spilling your seed in me, reminding my body why YOU are my Daddy.
My screams are incoherent by now as I cum so hard for you that I am so completely in subspace I'm non-verbal. Squirming on your cock as wave after wave of orgasm rock my world. My pussy spasming and squeezing around your cock in waves as the orgasms wash over me.
The whole time you are holding me against you, and still groping my tits.
As the waves of orgasm finally lessen and stop I hear you chuckle "Damn Baby. You're such a good girl for me. I love it when you come to me being a needy slut." You then place some soft kisses on my shoulder, your hands starting to softly caress my naked body on your lap.
Leaning back feeling like my body is made of jelly, I rest my head on your shoulder and nuzzle your neck lovingly. Speech finally somewhat restored. 
"Thank you Daddy. I love you Daddy."
"I love you too Baby." You reply as you kiss my forehead. 
We spend a while together like this watching the night sky together and catching up on time spent apart. Me still on your lap, and your arms around me, occasionally stroking my skin.