Mommy fetish

Th117

Posted

I have come to realise I have a mommy fetish. I’ve never had any experience with it and I don’t think my girlfriend would be up for it, but she’s the same age as me so I don’t think it will work the same (I’m 22). I don’t mean I’m attracted to my own mother, it has nothing to do with her. I think it’s the whole dynamic of being taken care of or being told what to do by a more mature woman, but I really don’t know?

Has anyone else have this kind of fetish?

Posted
It sounds as though you would benefit from speaking to those more knowledgeable in DDlg or age play, depending on whether you seek sex or just caregiving. There are Mommies and little boys just as there are Daddies and little girls
Posted

I think it's interesting that MDlb is quite different, in ways, to DDlg even if they're from a similar theory.

I mean, a somewhat problem in male subs in general is they often look for a Dominant (or woman) who will mother them.  That maybe they've moved out the family home and now have dishes piled and washing undone in an untidy flat - and while some seek a girlfriend who will do all the jobs their mother used to do - some seem to seek more of a mother figure who will tell them to do the jobs and effectively micromanage them into doing stuff.

Not that I'm saying this is the case in every instance - and - I also understand the want or need of a structure.

-

for me, I don't have this fetish.  Although, I have noticed recently being a little drawn towards slightly older women (who actually wouldn't be old enough to be my mother - so, around the 50 mark) but I think this is for different reasons.   

Posted
I have a cruel mother/smoking fetish due to my upbringing and i am attracted to older stern strict looking big older women i would be willing to let them use their cigarettes on me for their pleasure as well as use me as they wish
Posted

I have a "Mommy" fetish too.

I'd love a "Mommy" for a CFNM session who'll take my clothes, control me, bathe me and then put me to bed at 7pm like a little boy!