Medieval style punishments

welshslaveboy

welshslaveboy
Posted

Really fascinated by the types of punishments they folks back in the medieval times used to give out and the fact that so many of them are used in the scene. What is it with that era of time that has produced so many cruel devices? I imagine 90% of the toys we used have derived from that time period. I read one punishment were the victim is ***d to wear metal boots, now that sounds like the sort of thing that I’d love to have tried on me! Anyone else have a fascination with medieval type punishments?

Posted

I class my self as part sadist. I love tourture. The stocks, branding, cages, racks and dungeons were all medeval and amazing. 

I love to meet ppl who want to feel real ***.

welshslaveboy
Posted

Yeah love all of that as well, the thought of being kept naked and chained in a dungeon with all that *** equipment drives me wild! 

Posted
Medieval punishments were fascinating. Another really good one was the scold's bridal. They were heavy, humiliating, and prevented the wearer from talking. Lots of fun ideas from that time period.
Posted

Chastity belts from that period are wow designed to stop women masturbaiting

Posted
I love the idea of being tied on a Spanish donkey... it's such a turn on for me. I do hope that in one day I'll get to try it.
welshslaveboy
Posted
Just now, maryioni said:

I love the idea of being tied on a Spanish donkey... it's such a turn on for me. I do hope that in one day I'll get to try it.

What is a Spanish donkey?!

Posted
I want my mistress to get me an iron maiden chastity cage🥵🔥😈
Posted
20 minutes ago, welshslaveboy said:

What is a Spanish donkey?!

It's a wooden device of triangular shape pointed at the top where the victims were tied on either for punishments or execution. I can't explain it more than this, but you could find on Google more about it so you have an idea.

Posted

Seen them and always been intrigued. *

Posted
5 hours ago, maryioni said:

Have you tried a wooden horse

Posted
4 minutes ago, GentlemanDomCymru said:

Have you tried a wooden horse

No. Never so far. I'd love though.

welshslaveboy
Posted
17 hours ago, maryioni said:

It's a wooden device of triangular shape pointed at the top where the victims were tied on either for punishments or execution. I can't explain it more than this, but you could find on Google more about it so you have an idea.

Wow that sounds amazing, imagine being chained to one, totally naked and exposed 

welshslaveboy
Posted

I did a search on Spanish Inquisition punishments, wow is all I can say!!! The stuff they had was absolutely fascinating! 

Posted
24 minutes ago, welshslaveboy said:

I did a search on Spanish Inquisition punishments, wow is all I can say!!! The stuff they had was absolutely fascinating! 

Amazing isnt it

welshslaveboy
Posted
1 minute ago, GentlemanDomCymru said:

Amazing isnt it

It is yeah, some of the stuff they came up with is/was mind boggling! Definitely some stuff I’d like to try (obviously without the dying bit at the end 😂)

Posted
Just now, welshslaveboy said:

It is yeah, some of the stuff they came up with is/was mind boggling! Definitely some stuff I’d like to try (obviously without the dying bit at the end 😂)

Best way. The wooden horse I have tried once using a plabk of wood. What else caught your eye