LUSTY LETTERS

bb****

Posted
My inner core is still pulsing from the thought of your touch, you made me squirm, squeal & squirt like no other.. Mmmmm just the mere thought of you pushing through my lips is making me so damn wet xx
Posted
To say it’s a night I can’t forget is selling it short, there’s not an option to forget it when the story is etched into my skin through teeth marks and the carvings of fingernails down my spine. I still feel the weight on my hips from you taking your rightful place atop me and still smile at the thought of your wicked grin and that breathless gasp as you first felt me press into you.
Posted

I asked my girl for consent to post the texts she sent to me about one night….

Lights out for me. I’m going to make myself cum while thinking about tonight. Tonight was exactly what I wanted it to be. I hope you sleep so well after all that enjoyment tonight. I can’t wait to make you feel good again x

Baby, You are an Angel on this earth. I swear.

Daddy, I miss playing with your c**k already 🥺

I think our sex is going to change both of our lives…

I cannot stop imagining you in my mouth and my hands. The feeling. Oh my god. It’s so good

Absolutely obsessed with your c**k

Posted
After 20 years. To reunite with.my 1st crush and that feeling is so mutual. When she rode in from out of state early by a couple day's. When we seen each other and our eyes. We ran and never looked back. The emotions and motions we made was magic. She didn't even make it through the threshold of the door. Hell not even all the way up the elevator before clothes were being ripped off. The attraction we've had and felt for Soo many years came out. So raw, so primitive, so much lust but with love. The speedo god our hearts we felt in our movements. The way she moved and the way I rocked. We've never turned back but to make the world jealous and to invite someday a lucky person and is mainly for her but il be there enjoying every minute.
I was so late for work and when. Got ack an after shower. My towel was ripped and we ended going for a ride and find a long road. Where we made such a mess of things. I told her to straddle my face and grab the back of truck. And to this day when she fists my c..k. But when I watch her and feel getting off to be or lots of girls on girls. I'm a Lucky dude.
So we are looking towards a dinner night. Very upscale, where she can crawl under the table and to hell what they think
Posted
Dear lover,
I have been trying to grasp the small sensational details of our lustful (and arguably messy) time together, yet with each passing moment they they seem to be fleeting, like the memory of a dream after waking up.
I have come to the realization that, unless we reaffirm our bond (by way of rawdogging you like a dog in the park, perhaps) your reminiscence will be gone just as your sweet scent from my sheets.
Forever yours,
Dad
P.S. I miss you dearly,
and my balls are full.
Posted
I would want the morning to be full of fantasy and playing
Posted
We used to do so when I was deployed. Either in written letter or in email. Email was tougher because of lack of privacy. The stories have all been kept in a binder. I still have the notebook I would use to write the original draft in.
Posted
An experience that leaves a insatiable craving 😫
Posted
Everything is forgettable. Just takes practice and dedication.
Posted
I love knowing I was able to give them a night that they will later think about and get cravings. A good sex euphoria is addictive. Nothing quite like that.
Posted

There's always a bigger fish or, in other words, there's always someone who performs better, sucks better, f**ks better, always better. You think yours is top tier but it's not. No one's is.

Posted
February 22, EternalBoomer said:
Dear lover,
I have been trying to grasp the small sensational details of our lustful (and arguably messy) time together, yet with each passing moment they they seem to be fleeting, like the memory of a dream after waking up.
I have come to the realization that, unless we reaffirm our bond (by way of rawdogging you like a dog in the park, perhaps) your reminiscence will be gone just as your sweet scent from my sheets.
Forever yours,
Dad
P.S. I miss you dearly,
and my balls are full.

I love your opening line.

Posted
17 minutes ago, Femmester said:

I love your opening line.

Oh cmon, It was supposed to be funny!

Posted
Wednesday at 11:36 PM, EternalBoomer said:

Oh cmon, It was supposed to be funny!

It was, especially the last line. Just the start had the intellectual/ imagination part of the brain stimulated.

Posted
30 years went by , missing each other, passing through same circle. Passing through the same place, same crowd, same time but missed by a fraction, and kept apart by the crew we ran with and by the state. Another Bonnie and Clyde growing up. Yea we probably wouldn't be able to speak on it. Our souls were united at an early age and she said she'd marry me since middle school and sat on my lap to keep the others chics at bay lol. Being at what was a state apart, we reunited. The sheer "felt like an hour" of an embrace outside early Thursday morning as I rushed to work. I left her with the keys, and when I came home. It was pure 🪄 ✨ magic
The raw pure form of what we have had and wanted came rushing all at once. That whole night was a bliss. Making the world jealous