The Wedding

Posted
Thought I’d share a story I just wrote for a friend. Enjoy.

We walked down the aisle holding hands. I was in a rented tux, you were in a bridesmaid’s gown. You were taller than me. We’d never met before the wedding. I was the best man, you were the maid of honor. We stood next to the happy couple. I winked at you while the pastor read the vows. You blushed. When he asked for the rings, I dropped them. The rings rolled under your long dress. You looked at me as if to say, “You’re the best man. Go get em.”
I walked over to you, got down on my hands and knees, and crawled under your gown. You were wearing stockings with garters and no panties. Without hesitation I reached up my head to your pussy and licked her from the bottom of your slit all the way up to your clit. I could hear the pastor say again, “May I have the rings, please?!” You put your hand on my head, pushing my tongue deeper. My feet are sticking out of the front of your dress.

I’m still under your dress, lapping at your most tasty pussy. My hand finds a ring and hands it to the bride. She simply winks at you and puts your long gown back down over my head. You spread your legs a little wider and I notice you’re wearing a butt plug. Nice.

I feel a tap tap tap on my shoulder. It’s one of the bridesmaids. I pop my head out from under your long dress. My face looks like a glazed donut. She smiles and hands me a remote control. I take it. She covers me back up.
As I slow lick your wet pussy, I experiment with the butt plug remote. When I hit one button in particular, it vibrates very intensely. And very loudly !

You hand off your bouquet to the next bridesmaid. You hold her hand for strength. You’re about to cum while standing up. Let it go. Let it all go. People are watching the bride you think. Yeah. Right.
Your legs shake as I suck on each tasty pussy lip. I give each puffy lip attention, exploring every nuance of you. I nibble at your clit playfully, watching juices flow down your legs. Omg I’m eating a squirter !

I insert a finger inside your slippery pussy. Mmmm tight and tasty. I move that finger inside you deeper as my lips and mouth cover over your clit. She’s swollen and wants to cum. I swirl my finger inside you. Your hips grind to my leading motion. I lick ever decreasing circles around your clit, and slowly pull out my finger and bring my hand outside of your dress. I bring that wet finger higher. Higher. It’s at your face. I rub it on your lips. And with your eyes closed you lick that tasty pussy juice off my finger.

You begin to cum, but it’s so difficult to stand. You start lowering your hips - bending your knees. I get up off my hands and knees and lay flat on my back. My feet are at the pastor’s feet. In one quick motion, I pull you down on me, your pussy slaps me right on the lips. You grind my face as they continue the service. Cum on me bb. You unzip my pants and pull out a very swollen cock. You stroke it for just a second. Then, realizing my cock is exposed, you pop as much of it as you can into your mouth. Your head bobs up and down frantically as precum oozes out of that dick. As you throat me, you cum. Violently. Your hips pounding my face in pace with the same plug vibrating on and off in your ass. You pull your face off my cock to scream, “I’m cumming!” The bride says, “No shit?!”
You move your hips from my face down to my dick. You begin fucking my shaft slowly at first, realizing that we’re putting on quite a show for the crowd of 200.

You’re sitting on top of me now, my cock buried in the tightest pussy I’ve ever experienced. My head is barely on the platform. Your eyes are rolled back being stuffed with thick cock. We fuck for five minutes, and I simply say, “Lick it!”
Instantly, you pop off my dick and go to your knees, savoring the taste of your cum on my cock. The bridesmaid salivates. You look at her as if to say don’t you dare!
You’re sucking my cock like a million dollar whore. After I let you have a proper taste, I say, “On your back!”
You jump on your back, knees and dress up, pussy exposed. I hand the remote to the pastor. I jump on you missionary style (fitting? lol) slow, deep thrusts. I can feel the brides hands on my ass, pushing me inside you.

My hips make slow circles. My cock dances and pulsates inside you. Sure we’re fucking, but I wanna taste you.
I pull out and 69 you. I’m on top. Cock in your face, a cumming pussy in mine. We taste each others juices for what seems to be an eternity. You scream again, “I’m cumming!” The groom, this time, says, “No, shit !”
I climb off of you and begin fucking you hard again. You’re on your back. I’m humoing away with one hand on your throat. You notice that someone is holding each of your legs down, and the bridesmaids are pinning down each of your arms.
The pastor says, “The RING, please!”
About to cum, I look up and say, “Give me a minute.” Somebody’s hand touches my balls as my nipples brush against yours. You thrust your hips in ecstasy as you cum, squirting when you do. You feel torrents of my hot, sticky cum shoot inside you. You squeeze the last drips out of me. You’re panting violently, dehydrated from your loss of bodily fluids. My head lays next to yours, kissing your cheek softly and caressing your neck. As I open my eyes slowly, I begin to speak: “Well, there it is, Pastor ! Right at your feet ! The other ring ! I was looking in the wrong spot ! Please. Carry on.”