Help needed with party outfit for a male

Jakehendrick88

Jakehendrick88
Posted

Hey there everyone . Fairly new to the scene and needing help and suggestions. I’m off to a naughty bdsm Halloween party and want to look the part. I’m completely stumped for ideas and knowing what to wear . Any suggestions and help is much appreciated  . Much lurve 😉

Posted

have you read the dress code? 

asked others what they're wearing?

googled something like "fetish wear"

one of the great things about Hallowe'en is pretty much any fancy dress counts.

Jakehendrick88
Posted

He’s iv googels stuff but there’s not much bff or guys all women’s gear. It’s a *** garden event so as far as I believe it’s gotta be quite out there ? Iv been looking at steam punk stuff but I feel I need to stand out and be a bit crazy with this . At the moment iv thought a short leather slotted kilt With cheeky briefs and a net vest and harness and some face ***t but just doesn’t seem enough and not quite naughty enough ... just feel like I need direction and ideas 

Posted

TG have assorted galleries which can be used for inspiration - but I guess a little problem is that they often focus on the top end of what is permitted rather than minimum/acceptable 

it's not mandatory to be too stand out, but if this is something you want to do then go for it - but - it is possible to try *too* hard.   What do you feel is missing from what you have?

Posted
14 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

TG have assorted galleries which can be used for inspiration - but I guess a little problem is that they often focus on the top end of what is permitted rather than minimum/acceptable 

it's not mandatory to be too stand out, but if this is something you want to do then go for it - but - it is possible to try *too* hard.   What do you feel is missing from what you have?

Cuffs and whip 😋

Posted

Or..

A cane maybe.

Get a glue gun and stick some steampunk accessories on the top?

Top hat?

Mask?

Jakehendrick88
Posted

Ooo fab ideas I did think a top hat and Google’s . Great idea to decorate the top . Was thinking last night to hook a short flogger to a belt and a chain wiuu to a clip to attach to any suspecting deviants lol 

just want to look the part And dress to impress really . Need to feel good myself as not my normal attire and deffo don’t wanna feel to how should I put this ... camp attract the wrong attention 🤦‍♂️😂😂