Leap Year Role Reversal!

Du****

Posted
Feb 29 - Leap Year Day - observes the arcane (if not insane) tradition of defying convention by “the woman asking the man to marry her”. Quel horreur! I’ve no intention of proposing to anyone, but - maybe I should ask a gentleman on a date?! Who’s planning a little quadrennial role-reversal to mark the occasion?
Posted
My role reversal plan us to,
Ask the male neighbour to put the bins out and mow my lawn (of the grass variety) then I need the tyres on my car blown up and the car itself washed 😉🤣
Posted
Just now, CopperKnob said:
My role reversal plan us to,
Ask the male neighbour to put the bins out and mow my lawn (of the grass variety) then I need the tyres on my car blown up and the car itself washed 😉🤣

Oh that is exquisite! 😆

Hydeandseek
Posted
I was proposed to by my wife in a leap year. We're still going strong, doin alright 25 years together in June.
Posted
5 hours ago, Hydeandseek said:
I was proposed to by my wife in a leap year. We're still going strong, doin alright 25 years together in June.

That’s wonderful! I always say the key to a successful relationship is picking the right one in the first place (must be where I’m going wrong) 😆

Posted

so basically the women rule men day? darn here i thought it would be the subs get to dominate the Dommes day

Posted
Apparently, according to the original Irish tradition, if the man turned down the lady's proposal he was then obliged to buy her a new silk dress or fur coat, thereby ensuring she was onto a winner either way. A relatively small price for the guy to pay to retain his freedom.
Posted
7 minutes ago, VILKDUJA said:
Apparently, according to the original Irish tradition, if the man turned down the lady's proposal he was then obliged to buy her a new silk dress or fur coat, thereby ensuring she was onto a winner either way. A relatively small price for the guy to pay to retain his freedom.

I love that. Wins all round!