Collared, pt 4

Posted
I stop with my cock buried inside you, my pelvis pushing against your thick ass, and run my hands down your back, spreading your cheeks and grinding against the base of your plug. I let go, then smack both hands against your ass before gripping it again, running my thumbs down the valley before sliding back up your body, leaning over you as I reach around to cup and squeeze your hanging tits. I pinch one nipple softly, then the other a bit harder, and you moan and push your hips back against me, trying to get me even deeper.
I twist the nipple between my fingers hard, then spank your breast as I growl in your ear, "Naughty kitten, Daddy's in charge now. Don't *spank* you *spank* fucking *spank* move!"
You cry out as the repeated swats against your nipple overwhelm you, but fight to keep your hips from moving. My hands slide back around and over your back til I have one in your hair and the other gripping your shoulder, and ask "Are you ready to get fucked, little slut?"
"Yes, Da-aaaaah!" you start, interrupted by me quickly pulling back and slamming into you again, my heavy balls smacking against your clit as I impale you on my length. You try to catch your breath while I pause, but before you can inhale I'm pounding into you, my hands gripping you and forcing you back on my cock with every thrust, and you already feel your orgasm start to rise. You glanced up to see us reflected in the mirror on the wall, my savage lusty glare making you shiver as I take you, mark you, claim you.
Posted
Good grief. Your ability to write a good story is excellent.
Posted
Absolutely gripoing stuff. Fantastic.