The Babysitter (Part 3)

Ki****

Posted
Will gives Danielle her first session as a submissive (includes light bondage, nipple play, ***d orgasam, and training).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I entered the bedroom and Danielle was nervously looking around at the photos and nick-nacks I had around my room. I tossed my small knapsack on the bed and stood before her. “One last time, are you prepared for whatever will happen and to follow all my orders?”

I was pleased to see she took the pose I had her in, in the living room. “Yes sir, I am ready and excited we’re finally doing this.”

“No, little one, I’m not going to do that just yet.” She looked surprised and disappointed for a moment. “No, I’m just going to make you cum.”

She smiles as she waves her hips a bit. Still holding her pose. I walk up and pull the straps over her shoulders and let the dress fall, getting caught in her arms, but exposing the bra that matches her panties. I slide her bra straps down the same way and expose her beautiful breasts. The excitement and the cold air make her nipples pointed and hard. A moment of uncertainty crosses her face and quickly vanished as she swallow hard.

My finger comes forward and traces around one of her nipples, her head lulls back and she closes her eyes. “Head straight, and keep eye contact.” As her head snaps back, I take the nipple between my thumb and finger and pinch it. Danielle bites her lips, trying to keep her posture correct. “Very good sweetie. Take off your dress and bra and place them nicely on the back of that chair there, then come back to me.

She moves her arms to unclasp her bra and the dress pools at her feet. She scoops up her clothes and place them on the chair. Suddenly she turns to me, one hand on her waist. “What about the panties, sir?”

“Did I tell you to take them off?” She thinks about it a moment, and looks like she’s about to say something. Instead she just came back in front of me and assumed her pose again. I step behind her and take her breasts in my hands, massaging them and toying with the nipples she was so eager to protect. “I’m pleased you remember to stand like this. When I tell you to wait somewhere, stand like this. Understand?”

A moan escapes her as I continue to pinch and pull her sensitive nipples. “Mmm, yes sir.”

My left hand continues playing with her tit, and with my right I rub two fingers along her panties. Danielle tenses under my touch, but soon begins to rock her hips along with my hand. I can feel her starting to get wet. She brings her arms around to join mine in their work. “Oh, bad girl, you broke your pose. I want you to go into my bag and see what I brought for this occasion.”

I let her go over to the bed and open the drawstring of the bag. She reaches in and bring out a pair of handcuffs and a small vibrator. “Sir?”

“Bring them over here.” She approaches cautiously and puts them in my outstretched hands. “Go into your ‘wait’ pose, but instead pit your hands behind your neck. This will be ‘inspection.’” I pocket the vibrator as she sets herself, I walk around her once then stop just behind her. I bring her arms back down and put one of her slender wrists into a cuff, slowly closing it so she hears each click. She squirms a bit when I close the second cuff and I lean in to whisper in her ear. “Do you remember what to say when you’re uncomfortable?”

“Yellow.”

“And what do you say when you want to stop for the evening?”

“Red.”

“And where are you now, little one?”

She’s silent for a moment as she tests her restraints. “Green, sir.”

“What a good girl.” As I kiss her neck my right hand snakes between her legs and pulls aside her panties. I rub my fingers up and down her slit a few times, pressing down and teasing her clit. Danielle moans softly as she begins to shift from foot to foot.

I pull my hand away and motion to the bed. “Go lay down and put your feet on the bed.” She lays on her back, bending her knees so her heels are pulled up to her ass. I pull the vibrator out and lay next to her. The room is soon filled with the toys soft buzzing, and I once again press my lips to hers as I press the vibrator to her mound.

As my tongue massages hers, she lets out soft moans as she tries to plead through the kiss. “Oh, God, yes. Yes.”

My mouth goes to her breast and I flick my tongue on her erect nipple, and I press the vibrator against her clit.

“Oh, oh, aaaaughhh!” Her body convulses a bit as a wave of pleasure crashes over her. “Oh my God. Oh my God. Thank you sir.”

I kiss her lips once more. “You’re welcome , little one.”

She looks over at me breathing heavily. “Do... do you want me to... take care of you now, sir?”

I stroke her light brown mane as my other hand runs along her stomach. “No, little one, you can soon, but tonight was about you. Sit up.”

She raised herself up and I hit the special release on the cuffs and rub her wrists. “Do these hurt at all?”

“No sir, it felt just fine.”

My hand goes to the wet spot on her panties. “And this?”

She smiles contented. “That feels amazing.” She leans in and kisses me again, I break it.

“Get dressed, you should go home and get some rest.”

She pouts as she gets up and crosses the room. “Yes, sir.” She slips her bra and dress back on, and I once again guide her back downstairs with a hand on her lower back.

As she sits and slips her shoes on I stand over her. “One more thing. I want you to slip out of your panties.” I hold my hand out.

She stands and slips her underwear off and hands them to me. I bring them up and inhale. “Thank you, pet. Now, go home and rest. Tomorrow I want us to have a special night. We will step things up a bit, if you’re ready.”

“Can I be honest sir?”

“Of course.”

Once again she falls to her knees and looks up at me, that beautiful blush coming back to her cheeks. “I have been working for you for four years, and I have had a crush on you almost this whole time. I’m excited to see what else we will do together.”

I’m shocked for a moment, as I process what she says. When my wife first brought her home I knew she was lovely, and it was only in the last year I noticed what a beautiful woman she is. And the idea she thought of me that way excited me more than I could admit to anyone.

“Then here is what I want. Sleep well tonight and come here in two days. I don’t want you to touch yourself in those 48 hours, and when you come back i will have a very nice evening for us. So I will see you Friday, at seven.”

She gives me the most beautiful smile and there is a sparkle in her eyes. “Seven P.M. Sharp, yes sir.”

I offer her a hand and help her up. She gives me a kiss, and leaves. As I watch her drive away I twirl her damp panties in my hand and think of all the fun we will have in two days, I hope I can keep my hands off of myself.