Will this post be allowed..

Posted (edited)

It is not a criticism of how Fetish . com rate and what they allow as photos.I had a photo rejected for a competition as being too explicit..The same photo has quite a few ratings as part of my profile photos..No age verification is required to view the photos.This is supposed to be a Fetish based website..The definition of a Fetish covers so many different loves..some more acceptable than others...My point is that my photos are not explicit as in that they do not show any genitalia etc..they are Bondage  orientated photos.

When you log onto this Website..what do you see..?..You see photos of everything that is fetish orientated..they are no different to the photos I posted..In a lot of cases they are more explicit than my own.!..Fetish . com should be encouraging members to post photos which express and show their loves..

If my photos are considered to be too explicit...then so are the ones that you use to encourage new members...What do members think..I have a bet that this will not be allowed...You will be able to find out if this has been blocked and why on my new facebook page.

What I would say , is that one moderator might really like a photo that is posted...another may not...one moderator might approve a topic/ post/reply/ another may not...

It is sad to think that Fetish .com do not use the same guidelines in using photos and images in promoting their business and then have the audacity to refuse to allow members photos which are no better or worse.

Cassie

Edited by Deleted Member
mistakes
Posted

as has been suggested in the past

if a photo is not approved and you are unsure why, then please raise this by using the "help" function at the bottom of the page.   

Posted (edited)

Thank you for allowing this post..eventually..Cassie..

Oh yes..I lost my bet..but I am very happy that this post was allowed...£50.00..was it worth it ..yes..I hope F.C will take note and allow members to express their concerns etc..

suggest improvements and so on..!

I would like to follow this up a little bit later..in a nice way..

Could you consider moving this topic to a more popular forum...I think it deserves it..You might be surprised at the reaction...After all lets make Fetish .com the Best in Fetish Websites...Cassie

Edited by Deleted Member
Added comments..