The Babysitter (Part Four)

Ki****

Posted
Will continues to train his new submissive as they take the next step in their dynamic (contains bondage, penetrative intercourse, and nylon ripping).

Check my profile for the previous chapters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At work on Thursday, I’m possessed with a focus I haven’t had in some time. I keep my thoughts just on work, because I know I have all evening to make my plans. That night I go and do some shopping, getting some things I will need for the next night.

Friday was a different story. Fortunately I had done so much the day before because I could not focus, I just kept thinking about the past few days and what was in store tonight.

After work, I rush home and shower and shave and dress in a nice pair of grey slacks and a black button up. I then head to my bedroom and make sure everything is set there. Finally in the kitchen I put out a small cheese and meat tray with some crackers and veggies. I pull a bottle of champagne out of the fridge and consider it a moment. I then put it back and get the sparkling cider I also picked up.

Seven o’clock rolls around just as I finish setting up and once again a soft knock at the door.

On the other side, Danielle stands there looking pretty in a grey miniskirt and a tight black top that hugs her curves. I smile as I note the similarities to our outfits, but she finished hers off with a lovely pair of nude pantyhose and a set of heels that are strapped around her ankles. Her dark brown hair was curled and flowing over her shoulders , and she was wearing dark red lipstick and dark eye liner.

“Good evening, sir.” She then actually gives me a small curtsy that melts my heart a bit.

“Hello, Danielle. Come in.” I take the bag she brought with her and take her into the kitchen and show her the spread. As she picks at some olives, I bring out two glasses and pour some of the cider.

“You do know I can drink the real stuff, right?” she jokes after taking a sip.

“I’m going to spoil a little surprise, were going to be trying some more bondage tonight. Alcohol dulls the senses and that could be dangerous for you. I need you able to tell me if something doesn’t feel right, I need to be able to act to get you out quickly if something does.”

“Okay, I understand.” She still seems a bit disappointed as she eats some cheese and crackers. But then we start talking about her upcoming final semester at college, my experiences with it, and what she wants to do with her life.

As we finish our meal, I take her hand and massage it with my thumb. “Are you ready, little one?”

She swallows hard and stands up, I lead her back up to my room and allow her to walk in first to take in what was in store.

The headboard of the bed has a set of vertical bars and I used some rope to tie soft leather cuffs to the corners. There are a set of long leather straps laid across the bed that look like belts with too many notches. On the bedside table are a set of tools that include the vibrator from the other day, a flogger with long straps, and a feather tickler. She turns and looks at me and I can see a small amount of concern on her face.

“Do you remember you’re safe words?” She nods her head as she takes another look around. “Okay, don’t be afraid to use them. Are you ready?”

She looks at me with steel in her eyes and honey on her voice, “Yes sir, what do you want me to do?”

“Get ready for inspection,” I tell her as I unbutton and roll up my sleeves and she takes her position.

I take my lap around her enjoying the view, once behind her I reach out and run my fingers along her ribs. She laughs and fidgits in place, but doesn’t move more than that. “Oh, my little one is very ticklish?”

“Yes sir.”

I smile as I once again cup her breasts and I’m surprised to find she wasn’t wearing a bra under her top. She noticed, that I noticed and she lets out a small laugh. I take her hair in one hand and gently pull it back as my other hand goes to the zipper on the back of her skirt. I pull it down and the grey fabric drops to reveal that her top is actually a leotard.

“Mmm, were you a dancer?”

“Yes sir, right up until graduation.”

“Explains this fantastic body you have.” I move her hair around a bit causing her body to shift back and forth for a better view.

“Thank you, sir.”

I let go of her hair and stand in front of her. “I want you to learn a new position. Drop to your knees, and place your arms on your thighs.” She follows directions and I walk behind her again. Her feet were turned to the side on the floor. “Rotate your feet, toes the ground and heels against your butt.” She shifts a bit and seems to be resting uncomfortably on her heels. “I know it’s uncomfortable, but you will get used to it. Now face your palms up, and put some space between your knees.”

Once again she complied and I look at the young woman subjugating herself on the floor. “Good girl, this is called the ‘Nadu’ position, remember it well.”

I can see her fidgeting and trying to find a comfortable way to stay like this. “Yes, sir, I will.”

I set my chair in front of her and sit. As I look her over I can see her nipples poking through the leotard, and I see the detachable bottom near her pubic area. I watch as she finally settles down in her new position, “I want you to tell me why you’re here. What you want me to do, and how you want me to do it. And be honest.”

She seems to think about it a moment. She flushes and looks down, before I get a chance to scold her she looks me in the eyes and gives me her answer.

“I want you to make lo-“ she stops and swallows, “I want you to fuck me, sir. I know it’s my first time doing… this, but I want to be here, with you, in your experienced hands. I know this will be memorable and special for me. Please teach me, train me... use me, sir.”

I grab a handful of her hair and pull her up, she lets out a surprised yelp and gets her feet under her. I take her and throw her on the bed, I watch her breasts heave up and down as she starts breathing harder, she lies still but doesn’t say a word. So I grab her and turn her so her hair falls near the headboard and I climb on top straddling her.

I take one of her arms and wrap a cuff around it, securing the Velcro. I know she can feel my erection pressing against her chest and she lets out a soft moan of anticipation. “Patience, little one, I’m going to have some fun first.” The other cuff slips on her wrists, and I pull the ropes on the headboard causing the slip knots I tied to tighten, her arms stretching out.

She pulls at the restraints, testing their security and I can feel her starting to gyrate her hips. I ignore that and take one of the leather straps. I start to take off one of her heels off, then decide against it. Instead I wrap the strap around her ankle and bend her leg up, clasping the strap to her thigh. I work quickly to secure her other leg the same way then step back to admire my work.

She continues to test her restraints, making lovely little grunts and mewling noises. I remove my shirt and shoes, and walk back over to her. My hands run over her body, and I remember one of her little secrets. Soon my fingers are dancing across her sides and under her pits. She starts to giggle at first, soon she is laughing and rolling on the bed to the best of her abilities. I take my hands away and she is breathing heavily, tears rolling down her cheeks brining cheap eye liner with it.

I slip a finger in the crotch of the leotard and break the clasp there, opening it up to reveal the pantyhose with nothing else underneath. Her laughs subside and soon she’s back to making those begging mewling noises and gyrating her hips. “Oh, this little kitten sounds anxious.”

“Yes, yes, please. I’m ready,sir.”

I notice a run on the inside leg of the pantyhose and figure they were ruined anyways, so I pinch the run and pull, tearing the thin fabric.

“Mmmmmmm. Yessss.”

I continue pulling and ripping the hose, until she has noting covering her slit, except for a thin layer of fine brown hair. “Oh, kitten, you have such a beautiful little pussy.” I begin to fold her lips back with one hand exposing her clit which I start to manipulate with my other hand. She begins moaning like crazy, wiggling her hips and tossing her head around.

I reach my hand up to her face and place my pointer and middle fingers past her soft lips and into her mouth. She begins sucking without being told like a good girl, and after a few moments I take those two finger and slide them into her. She gasps and lets out the loudest moan yet.

She looks down at me with a pleading look, sweat drenching her face. “Please, please sir, I want you inside me.”

I stand up and let my pants and boxers hit the floor. “You beg so nicely, kitten, but I want you to purr for me first.”

She gives her cute little pout again. “Mmmm, please sir. I want you to fuck me, mmm.” I listen to her begging as I slip a condom on and stroke myself a bit.

“Good girl. I will give you what you want.” I climb on top of her and take my dick in my hand. I rub the head along her slit.

“Mmmmew, pllllease.”

I slide into her and I can’t believe how tight she is.

“Mm-hmm.” I can see her hands fighting against the restraints and her bound legs press against me, unable to wrap fully around.

I grab the headboard and rock my hips forward. “Owwww-ohhh.” Her whole body tenses as she throws her head back.

I begin to pump, sliding my dick along her, slowly at first and beginning to pick up pace, as I reach down and press my thumb against her swollen clit, teasing her along with the thrusts.

I begin to feel her muscles tighten around me as her mouth lulls open. “Oh, oh, oh, I’m about to- Auuuughhh!”

I feel her muscles clamp down and I can feel the extra juices flooding around my cock through the condom. Listening to her final screams and feeling the tightness I cum into the protective rubber. I fall and lay next to Danielle, watching her catch her breath.

I pull off the condom and throw it into a nearby waste basket. I reach up to undo the cuffs, but she stops me. “No, no, please don’t sir. I... kind of like it.” I begin to stroke her hair as I lean in and kiss her. “So, was I good?”

I release her legs and she stretches them out. “You were perfect, Dani. This has been amazing.” She nuzzles her face into the side of my neck as my hand begins to stroke her breasts. I feel myself drifting off, but then ask, “Oh, do you need to get home?”

“No, my roommate won’t expect me back until tomorrow.” She begins to rub her legs against mine.

“Mmm.” I closed my eyes for a moment and when I woke up she was fast asleep, still cuffed to the bed. I undo the cuffs and rub her wrists a bit, waking her up. “Would you like to clean up a bit?”

“Oh, I probably should. I brought a change of clothes in my bag.” She hops in the shower as I retrieve her bag and a few towels. Once I do that I change out the sheets on the bed and remake it with the comforter before climbing in.

A few moments later she comes out of my personal bathroom, wearing a tank top and fresh panties and drying her hair. She folds and hangs the towel before wrapping her hair in a bun and slipping next to me under the covers.

She places her hand on my chest and runs the fine hairs through her finger. “Thank you so much for this, sir. I really enjoyed it.”

“Dani, you don’t have to call me that when we’re not playing.”

“What?”

“When were doing something like earlier that is when you will call me ‘Sir.’ But the rest of the time you can keep calling me Mr. Reese, or just Will.”

“And what would you call me when I call you ‘Sir?’”

“We can figure out a name for you later. Something that makes you feel good.”

“Can I be honest?” I nod. “I kind of really liked when you called me ‘kitten.’ It makes me feel small and sexy, and like your’ee going to take care of me.”

I think it over. “Okay Danielle, you’ll be my little kitten.”

She lets out a little mew as she rests her head on my chest. We fall asleep like that, and it was the best rest I’ve had in a long time.