Any sadistic females that want to help out

Posted

Hello everyone call me shell for short. I am new to the bdsm world. It all started about a month ago when i stumbled across my husbands search history. After confronting him about what he had searched he was humiliated. Guess he forgit to delete. So i ask him to explain an he tells me this fantasy of his in horid detail. To be honest it kind of arroused me for i have always had a dominant hold in bedroom. So im asking for advice. 

Posted

I think you will need to provide slightly more detail, so that we understand on what you need advice

Posted
Blow cigarette smoke in his face. Make him eat your ashes.
lilfairyprincess
Posted
best advice i could give is to try looking towards a Domme/Dominatrix, ill see if the one i knows would be willing to give some advice
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

My wife years ago stumbled across my search once. She did the same thing and confronted me about it. We talked and decided to work at the fantasy.

It was great for around 15 years and she just one day decided she was done. Left me in the cold and would not even allow me to play with those we invited into 

our play. She was done and I was to be done also. It put a large strain on our marriage. So what I am saying is snoped into something your partner would have more than likely   

would have kept to just looking at on the web from time to time. Now you have opened a door. Don't play with emotions. The relationship will be hard if you do.