Target Whore

DaddyDom1212

DaddyDom1212
Posted

Marie came home from Target.

Brad was sitting on the couch watching TV when she walked in. 

I did it, she said.

He perked up. You did?

She smiled and nodded.

She was wearing tight fitting yoga pants that showed off her fit body, and a low cut tank top that put her perky tits out on display. Brown hair and eyes and in her mid 30s.

Did it go as planned?

Even better. I was walking around the electronics section when I caught his eye. Married with a ring on his hand. Mid-late 40s. Dad bod. 

I kept bending over and looking at things on the bottom shelves. 

He was eye fucking me so hard, I practically came.

Hahaha, Brad laughed. Sooooo....?

Marie continued. I asked him a stupid question about wireless headphones. Stood really close.to him. Touched his arm. He was putty in my hands.

Wow.

Then I asked if he could help me with something else.

I wanted his opinion on some clothes. So I asked him to follow me to the dressing rooms. It was cute, he stopped outside by the chairs and I told him to come in with me. He was so so nervous. He said he thought it might not be appropriate. 

Brad laughed again

Anyway, he came into the dressing room with me. I closed and locked the door and he is just standing there.

I took off my top and dropped to my knees. I pulled.down his pants. And fuck, big ol Daddy dick.

This thing was beautiful and probably hadn't been sucked in a decade.

Brad, I sucked it. I just went for it and sucked his cock like a fucking whore in the Target dressing room.  It tasted so good and it filled up my mouth and throat.

That hand. With the ring on it. Grabbing my tits. Feeling a wedding ring, rubbing against my ripples while I'm sucking a fat cock. It almost made me squirt.

I sucked on him so hard. He breathed so heavy. 

His cock going in and out of my mouth. Thinking about how badly he needed this. Thinking about how good I was.making him feel.

He was such a good guy.

He didn't shove his cock in my mouth or grab my head.

He just let pleasure happen to him in a way he probably hadn't felt in a long time.

He told me he was going to cum. 

I thought I wanted him to cum on my tits. But his cock tasted so good, and I was in such a good flow.

I let him cum in my mouth.

You dirty fucking slut,  Brad said.

He came hard. It was a huge load. It tasted so good. I was sucking while he was cumming and his juice dripped down on my tits. He made a huge mess of me.

He panted hard and moaned the whole time. People had to know.

And, he was a perfect gentleman.  We got dressed and walked out together. We paid for our things and he walked me to my car.

Who said chivalry is dead?