I am your best friend

I am your forever

~BlueDiamond 💙💎

Edited by x-BlueDiamond-x
Added a line
Posted
You are the one that wants me
Posted
“I am the one that makes our first kiss your last”. What a beautiful line. (You wrote “the” twice, but the piece loses none of its beauty however).
Posted
8 hours ago, intellectualruffian said:

“I am the one that makes our first kiss your last”. What a beautiful line. (You wrote “the” twice, but the piece loses none of its beauty however).

Thank you for your kind words.  Now only if I could edit the second “the” *sighs*. Perhaps I should read my scribbles a fourth time before posting.

Posted
6 minutes ago, x-BlueDiamond-x said:

Thank you for your kind words.  Now only if I could edit the second “the” *sighs*. Perhaps I should read my scribbles a fourth time before posting.

Apologies if I come across as being like the grammar police. It really is a lovely piece. That’s the standout line for me, and likely how I noticed the minor error in the first place.

Posted
45 minutes ago, intellectualruffian said:

Apologies if I come across as being like the grammar police. It really is a lovely piece. That’s the standout line for me, and likely how I noticed the minor error in the first place.

No apologies needed, I am the grammar police 🤭 Speaking properly is important, you can never make another first impression.

Posted
4 minutes ago, x-BlueDiamond-x said:

No apologies needed, I am the grammar police 🤭 Speaking properly is important, you can never make another first impression.

A woman after my own heart. Apology retracted then 😉😊.