What is the best anal toy?

Posted
As a bi sissy sub with over 20 years experience I've had many toys used on me in my sissy pussy.

For pleasure, for ***, for teasing and for control.

I'm wondering what is everyone's favourite anal toy to us on a sub or as a sub to be used on you and what is the reason?

Mine are as follows..

For pleasure it's realistic cock shaped vibrating strap on between 7 and 10 inches. Being used by a dominant.

For teasing it's an inflatable butt plug.

For *** and control is the anal hook. Control its the one or two beaded ones. For *** 3 or more beads and it being chained to my neck so that I can not stand up straight and have to crawl everywhere. Well for the control side I love the hooks chained to my neck in the same way.

I look forward to hearing everyone's personal thoughts on this.
Posted
I’ve got a very kind and giving goddess, I’ve also been very loyal and ready to serve she likes to use my favorite dildo. 10 inches long just about 2 wide. I love it, it’s a challenging toy for me. That’s the thing I like feeling like I am at my limit it’s all pleasure at that point. I’ve dreamed of being fucked by a hard cock like that.I can’t lie when I first heard her say she was going to pound me I thought women always think pounding so easy. I can’t wait to see. She pounded me like a 5 minute pure hands free she started to laugh a little I was so ***d up in pure ecstasy I couldn’t form a coherent thought. I don’t know how you don’t serve such a kind giving Goddess.