Domme experience

Vo****

Posted
He’s a newer friend with benefits… This was our fourth date. We had been texting in the days before, and I told him the rule was, he couldn’t erotically touch me until I was in my lingerie. I’m a bratty sub, and he’s a pleasure switch.

I expressed interest in being a Domme in an earlier conversation… but told him I get nervous and when I get nervous I giggle... then I can’t take myself seriously. He told me, “I’ll model behavior for you. I’ll show you how, you pay attention, and listen. Then you try, and I’ll listen… giggling and all.”

We made dinner, drank a glass of wine, danced in the kitchen… I rubbed all over him, leaving no part of him untouched, gave him a mini massage, and rubbed his cock through and inside his jeans repeatedly… making him stop and grab the countertop for balance now and then.

He had finally had enough… he grabbed me by my hair, pulled me in close to him and said very quietly, “you think you’re fucking cute… but you’re going to pay, isn’t it about time for you to get changed?” I stared at him with a blank face. “Pick up your wine glass and take a drink like a good girl.” I picked up my wine glass without breaking eye contact with him, and took a sip. “What a good girl you are. You listen so well.” I scrunched up my nose and gave him a bratty look… He released my hair, cupped my face, kissed my forehead, my wrinkled nose, my lips, and then went back to what he was doing cleaning the kitchen.

I asked to for us to sit on the couch before I got changed… he obliged. On the top of the couch were my toys charging on a charging base. When he sat next to me the charger base fell behind the couch along with my toys. I told him “tsk tsk” and giggled.

He got on his knees on the couch to reach back to grab the toys and base. When he did, I unzipped his jeans, pulled his half hard cock out of his boxers, and shoved it into my mouth. Hearing him moan, feeling him grow. He stopped what he was doing to enjoy the feeling. I took his cock out of my mouth and told him, “Why did you stop? Clean up your mess,” as I placed his cock back in mouth. I went between rubbing my tongue on the underside of his head, and gagging on his larger than average cock while deep in my throat. He would grab a thing or two, stop, twitch, moan, thrust. I’d stop and say, “you can do it, come on” and begin gagging on his cock again. He placed everything back where it belonged. I put his cock back in his boxers, and said, “what a good job you did… now, what do you want to watch before we play?”

There was no giggling. The subsequent pleasure, praise, and punishment I received are for another time. 🖤
unknown_smile33
Posted
This had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish 🥵
  • 3 weeks later...