What kind of pictures do women find sexy?

aC****

Posted
I don't have washboard abbs, or lots of *** and expensive things. So what kind of picture can a guy take that is sexy? For women all they have to do is take a picure, any picture, and it's almost guaranteed to be sexy (to me anyway). So what's a guys best chance of being a thirst trap for women? Wether they have the face/ body for it or not?
Posted
It literally doesn't matter.
Posted
A good clear photo, sometimes black and white, high contrast, doing something simple, outdoorsy or athletic you enjoy. Interesting angles or composition that show personality. That’s just me though.
Posted
A photo that includes your eyes with you smiling

A photo of you doing something you enjoy

A photo of your body (we don’t expect washboard abs; all bodies are beautiful)

A photo of you dressed nicely
Posted
I like smiles but I think I may be odd, for the body I enjoy the V line
Posted
Just be you! Smile, no angry shtt... puppies 100% ummm don't post a picture with another girl... come on that's a turn off ALL YOU MEN. I don't wanna fight your ex 🙃 maybe I'm just speaking for myself here but a blue collar (hard working man) wear your bright yellow/orange shirt like I'm down! Cowboy clothes... a suit... idk but a man that looks like he can take care of a woman and protect her is better than a guy that looks like a wimp...
Posted
The only thing that worked for me, having been with multiple women , is seeing you with other women. Often by surprise. And that's if we are counting all emotions on a scale of interest. So for instance, crying is a form of interest and reaction. Sorry there is no clear cut answer. Humanity has made a lot of mistakes and been misled to get here.
Posted
There is no general correct answer, guaranteed to work - in fact there are as many answers as there are women - what one finds attractive another will not.
So the only answer has to come from yourself and what you think works for you and shows you in your best light.
Some general tips though:
- Take a look around at other guys profiles for ideas that might work for you.
- Avoid blatant dick pics
- Learn how to use the camera on your phone and the basic editing software that comes with it - also how to use the timer so you're not taking pics holding your phone in a mirror.
- Play around with black and white which can enhance a pic.
- Accept that while you may find a pic sexy some people may not, but others may do also.
- Have fun and get creative - take multiple pics and choose the best one.
- Go for tasteful, teasing and arty not crude.
- Clear the room of any clutter that may be in the background.
- Things like torso shots, bum shots, teasing with jeans open etc are all fairly staple shots that work for men - in fact I'd argue there are just as many shots for men as there are women - just men don't have the advantage of being able to choose different lingerie to make a pic seem "different" (well unless you wear it like I do 😉😁).
- Remember that a great set of pics alone doesn't guarantee anything - couple any pics with a well written and thought out profile - and accept that even then there are no guarantees.
Hopefully that's helped and given you some ideas but as I said it really needs to come from you and what you think shows you off best.
Posted
I look for the sparkle in the eyes…

And, of course, a lascivious smile!

A girl has to know that behind that angelic look is an intent to plunder!
Posted
Some great tips here. Personally I don’t want to see anyone’s penis in a photo whether it’s through underwear or nude. There is no need to be so obvious. The only other thing I’d add to the great tips you’ve already had is to be aware of your background. If you are taking photos in front of an unmade bed in. a scruffy bedroom or in your bathroom infront of the toilet with the seat up it’s an immediate no from me.
kimutu72
Posted
a smile, no dick pics, eyes and hands are my big thing, no need for washboard abbs a dad bod is good aswel, someone who takes care of his apperance, definatley be careful of back ground, something that shows some skin, but enough to wonder what else is there. Like gemini_man said all woman are different the same as all guys are different
Posted
I love a face pic the best. Also love face with bare chest pics. Be well groomed and look like you smell amazing. Smile show that you brush you teeth and have teeth 😁
Posted

There's already some good advice here and as usual @gemini_man gives excellent advice. A well written bio and thoughtfully answered confessions will set you apart from the many blank and low effort profiles here. For me, if a person is boring, low effort or lacks even the  basics of decent human behavior, it doesn't matter how physically appealing or attractive sometimeone might be to look at. I'm not going to be attracted to them amd I know a lot of women feel the same. 

To expand on some of the things already mentioned and for the benefit of others who might read this thread even if it's something you personally are already doing...

Be aware of the background, make sure you look like you take care of yourself, if you have a beard, take care of it and keep it trimmed. There's more too it than not shaving, clean hair, *scrubbed clean hands and fingernails* this is a big one. Personally I'd rather see jeans and a tee that fit well than an ill fitting suit. 

Pay attention to all your photos as a whole and make sure you aren't posting essentially the same photo over and over, you know same pose and expression just a different day and different outfit. Show your personality, smile, if you have some good candids of just you that can be a good addition. 

Composition!! Think about how they're cropped, what does the thumbnail version look like before it's clicked and opened. 

No dick picks or assholes, if someone wants to see that, they'll ask for them. If anything keep the dicks in your hidden gallery. 

Posted
Your profile means more than your picture. Most women need mental arousal before they can be physically aroused. And for the love of everything holy/demonic, READ THE BOOKS. Read on being dominant AND submissive. There is a reason so many doms were made to submit first. Know your stuff. Learn everything you can. I know practice is important but practice without theory and understanding is useless. I’ve never caned anyone. But I have read correct techniques and will probably ask a submissive with experience to help me learn. I always ask about what you’ve read. Classes you’ve taken etc. Honestly a cute picture with a genuine smile is what I look for. Got a candid pic of you snuggling with your dog, I want to see that!
Posted
This is such a great thread. I agree re well written profiles and ill fitting suits too!
Mezmerism
Posted
For me personally, I find photos of men’s hands, necks and thighs incredibly sexy. Although, I do appreciate a nice smile photograph too!
Posted
…my opinion, no shirtless pictures. I assume dudes that show off the shirtless pics are all jerks. I’m sure there are exceptions but take pictures that represent who you are, or what you like, or even how you’re feeling. Real women will connect with authenticity over abs.
Posted
13 hours ago, WatchMeWatchY0u said:
…my opinion, no shirtless pictures. I assume dudes that show off the shirtless pics are all jerks. I’m sure there are exceptions but take pictures that represent who you are, or what you like, or even how you’re feeling. Real women will connect with authenticity over abs.

A shirtless picture can work if the types of women that you’re fishing for are likely to say “oh, you’re still here” in the morning, and you’re cut from marble.

Posted
ofc not all women are but overall now are extremely materialistic and shallow and i know you don’t wanna hear this bro but when you don’t have shiny things like you said and can’t offer “things” you aren’t even looked at.
Posted
Just now, ArmenianVagitarian said:
ofc not all women are but overall now are extremely materialistic and shallow and i know you don’t wanna hear this bro but when you don’t have shiny things like you said and can’t offer “things” you aren’t even looked at.

at least by 95% of them..

Posted
btw, women are more mental than visual so pics don’t really work them up regardless (there’s also that lol)
Posted
Thursday at 05:50 AM, keishio said:
It literally doesn't matter.

everything matters 🤯,
literally everything matters.

(that’s not a very good mindset to have bro but do you 🤷🏻)

Posted
A shirtless picture can work if the types of women that you’re fishing for are likely to say “oh, you’re still here” in the morning, and you’re cut from marble.

Just so you know there are women like me who love a dad bod and prefer that over any other body type.
Posted
On 3/30/2024 at 12:06 AM, ArmenianVagitarian said:

Not true and if this is the only type of woman or even the majority of women you're encountering then you should look inward. Because it's something about you that's the root cause, it's not the women.