What kind of pictures do women find sexy?

aC****

Posted
Your goal of being a thirst trap is the problem. Love yourself, have confidence in yourself, be genuinely interested in everything about a potential partner, be caring and trustworthy. That’s what draws quality people into your life.
Posted
Saturday at 04:07 AM, ArmenianVagitarian said:

at least by 95% of them..

Do you have official statistics to back that statement up or, as I suspect, did you just pluck a number that worked for you from thin air?
Either way I think that does a massive disservice to the overwhelming majority of women both on sites like this and generally, who in my experience have been quite the opposite.
Sure there *are* women who materialistic and who are only interested in the gym fit adonises or those with large wallets - but I'd put that figure a heck of a lot lower than you suggest, and probably in single digits percentage wise
Most women I interact and have interacted with are more interested in the person than the size of their wallet, muscles and cock.
So it's up to us as men to show them the genuine person and let them decide for themselves if they like that person enough to take things further - as I said further up whilst appealing pics are a benefit, without a well written profile, well written messages and other means (such as forum posts) of showing you're someone a lady would like to interact with then pics alone won't work.

Posted
1 hour ago, exploramore said:

Your goal of being a thirst trap is the problem. Love yourself, have confidence in yourself, be genuinely interested in everything about a potential partner, be caring and trustworthy. That’s what draws quality people into your life.

This 👆👆

OP your photos are decent, especially compared to a lot I see here. At least within the radius I have set from me and what I see through the forums. 

Focus on authenticity, genuinely being a good and decent human, personal growth and becoming a better human tomorrow. Spend some time writing a decent bio, share some about your everyday vanilla self not just your kink and bdsm interests. Spend time learning as much as you can about kink and bdsm and not just here on this site there are lots of educational resources out there and participate in the forums here so people can have the opportunity to see a bit of who you are and how you interact with people. Quality over quantity, I can't say this enough either but also MAKE FRIENDS. Friends who are your peers, friends who are in opposite roles but might not be compatible as partners. It's disappointing to see so many people here completely bypassing the fantastic friendships that are and can be a big part of this lifestyle. 

Posted
On 3/30/2024 at 4:06 AM, ArmenianVagitarian said:

ofc not all women are but overall now are extremely materialistic and shallow and i know you don’t wanna hear this bro but when you don’t have shiny things like you said and can’t offer “things” you aren’t even looked at.

if this is what you believe; it's the architecture of your own failure.

to be honest; this is kinda less the case than it was 50 years ago (this was when women couldn't have a bank account, go to a bar, etc etc without a man - so then yes of course the ability to provide was a priority) 

Are some women shallow? Absolutely. As are some men.   But that's OK, they're not for you. But being bitter if it seems a woman expects some basic standards will put off more than it attracts 

Posted

Plenty of good advice to take on board here. Plenty of terrible advice too (I'll trust, OP, that you can tell the difference).

I don't have anything to add directly to the original question but had to raise a wry grin at the comments about topless pics. I've been asked about the nude pic on my profile before, so here's as good a thread as any to throw out the reason behind it on.

I absolutely do not have an Adonis body. There is no six-pack to be found here, I am thoroughly Dad-bod. I have never been to a gym nor will you ever find me in one. And yet on my profile there is a selfie I took, completely starkers (not that you can see anything), holding myself up by one arm in a bizarre sort of planking position in my old bathroom.

There was a meme/challenge of some buff fella doing it far better than I which was doing the rounds a few years ago. The idea was that if you got tagged in the post you had to try to recreate the image. I never usually go in for these sorts of things but hadn't seen anybody tagged actually try; most people were too shy and the rest made half-hearted attempts. I have a bit of a reputation for being "sensible" or serious (to people who don't know me well, anyway) so I thought fuck it, I'm going to surprise a few folk and give it a go. That photo was my effort. As an asthmatic with an energy and strength-sapping chronic illness I don't mind sharing that it took over an hour to pull off and a lot longer to recover from. But do you know what? I had a hell of a laugh trying to capture that shot.

It isn't on my profile to show of any kind of physical prowess or because I want people to look at me (I think that most of the time I would rather they didn't, thank you very much). I do wonder if that's how it comes across though, that I appear completely contrary to my nature when people look at that photo. All I've hoped for from it is that people might see somebody who doesn't take himself too seriously and can have a laugh at himself - people can sometimes get quite dour and forget that they're allowed to have fun/be lighthearted in kink.

Posted
I'm a arm girly, I love looking at arms in pics so like hands on the doorframe leaning on the door frame type of thing. Honestly look on tik tok and search booktok for pose ideas that's what I like 😅😅 very hot indeed
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Aranhis said:

Plenty of good advice to take on board here. Plenty of terrible advice too (I'll trust, OP, that you can tell the difference).

I don't have anything to add directly to the original question but had to raise a wry grin at the comments about topless pics. I've been asked about the nude pic on my profile before, so here's as good a thread as any to throw out the reason behind it on.

I absolutely do not have an Adonis body. There is no six-pack to be found here, I am thoroughly Dad-bod. I have never been to a gym nor will you ever find me in one. And yet on my profile there is a selfie I took, completely starkers (not that you can see anything), holding myself up by one arm in a bizarre sort of planking position in my old bathroom.

There was a meme/challenge of some buff fella doing it far better than I which was doing the rounds a few years ago. The idea was that if you got tagged in the post you had to try to recreate the image. I never usually go in for these sorts of things but hadn't seen anybody tagged actually try; most people were too shy and the rest made half-hearted attempts. I have a bit of a reputation for being "sensible" or serious (to people who don't know me well, anyway) so I thought fuck it, I'm going to surprise a few folk and give it a go. That photo was my effort. As an asthmatic with an energy and strength-sapping chronic illness I don't mind sharing that it took over an hour to pull off and a lot longer to recover from. But do you know what? I had a hell of a laugh trying to capture that shot.

It isn't on my profile to show of any kind of physical prowess or because I want people to look at me (I think that most of the time I would rather they didn't, thank you very much). I do wonder if that's how it comes across though, that I appear completely contrary to my nature when people look at that photo. All I've hoped for from it is that people might see somebody who doesn't take himself too seriously and can have a laugh at himself - people can sometimes get quite dour and forget that they're allowed to have fun/be lighthearted in kink.

Ah ha!!! The great mystery is solved!!!😂😂

I always wondered if you were trying to make it appear as if you were coming in through or escaping out the window 🤔🤭

Edited by ThaliaV
Posted
On 3/28/2024 at 1:50 AM, keishio said:

It literally doesn't matter.

I mean, yeah if you're saying that it doesn't matter if someone is objectively physically attractive but has a shit attitude and/or personality then yeah... it doesn't matter. 

I can't tell you how many lovely to look at but otherwise lacking in any substance people I've not paid any further attention to in my time here. Beautiful on the outside doesn't make up for a not very attractive inside. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted

Some things I've found
As a man... it can sometimes be a little trickier to gauge to get feedback on pics anyway because men tend to get less loves and comments on photos - but some of this is understandable.  On one hand the amount of stories I've heard tell of women regretting hitting 'like' or leaving a comment on a photo because the OP has then taken that as being hit on - and so crawled into her DMs (some even getting angry they were "led on" by her like?!) and on another there's multiple reasons why guys like women's photos including hitting on. 

Because of this, men tend not to like other men's pictures for *** of being seen as 'hitting on'

But also, what women like isn't a collective and what one will like another will not.  But of course many will generally speak against dick pics

But then a lot also depends on motivation.  I can think of men who do post pictures to arouse, but that they know this isn't exclusive to women.  This is where men who do the "Hey, I don't even want men looking at my profile" seem to fall into weird psychological traps - if you wanna thirst post, you got accept it's for all.  

One thing I've definitely found, over the years, the guys who turn up at munches, fetish events, filming, whatever - those who turn up toned and expecting this to get them results have a much tougher time than those who are... not... that have a positive attitude.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 3/28/2024 at 5:25 PM, Lavenderlover said:

I like smiles but I think I may be odd, for the body I enjoy the V line

Definitely agree with the V line.

Jeromiah
Posted

Big fat guy in suit

Big fat guy shirtless

Fat guy in crop top and shorts 

Big fat guy on all fours. 

Eating alot of food. 

Fat guy on throne. 

Skinny guy in suit

Anyone in suit

Skinny guy in crop top and little shorts/briefs, thong

Anyone in victorian gear 

Anyone in crop top and short shorts 

Jeromiah
Posted
On 4/2/2024 at 3:20 AM, ThaliaV said:

I mean, yeah if you're saying that it doesn't matter if someone is objectively physically attractive but has a shit attitude and/or personality then yeah... it doesn't matter. 

I can't tell you how many lovely to look at but otherwise lacking in any substance people I've not paid any further attention to in my time here. Beautiful on the outside doesn't make up for a not very attractive inside. 🤷🏻‍♀️

This guy is a bit of a douche just a warning lol 

Jeromiah
Posted
On 4/2/2024 at 8:19 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

Some things I've found
As a man... it can sometimes be a little trickier to gauge to get feedback on pics anyway because men tend to get less loves and comments on photos - but some of this is understandable.  On one hand the amount of stories I've heard tell of women regretting hitting 'like' or leaving a comment on a photo because the OP has then taken that as being hit on - and so crawled into her DMs (some even getting angry they were "led on" by her like?!) and on another there's multiple reasons why guys like women's photos including hitting on. 

Because of this, men tend not to like other men's pictures for *** of being seen as 'hitting on'

But also, what women like isn't a collective and what one will like another will not.  But of course many will generally speak against dick pics

But then a lot also depends on motivation.  I can think of men who do post pictures to arouse, but that they know this isn't exclusive to women.  This is where men who do the "Hey, I don't even want men looking at my profile" seem to fall into weird psychological traps - if you wanna thirst post, you got accept it's for all.  

One thing I've definitely found, over the years, the guys who turn up at munches, fetish events, filming, whatever - those who turn up toned and expecting this to get them results have a much tougher time than those who are... not... that have a positive attitude.

I only like skinny to chubby to fat guys anyway. I wanna go to a munch or even full of these guys