Photos for men

Posted

I've seen lots of gorgeous photos of women on this site and something I've been curious about is the range of types of women that all look great in their photos, with help from a mixture of poses, outfits and "props". But I wonder what kind of things men should do to improve the appeal of their photos for women?

Posted
For submissive men, I like seeing them on their knees, preferably wearing panties or just covering the privates. Also pictures of their back side.
For Dominant men, they look nice well dresses and outdoors with a nice view on the background.
Posted
This is a women's world. They just need to be there and show something.

However men have to do the writing (individual and ingenious of course) and even that is often not enough to get a response. Later on you are expected to pay all the expenses.

Probably it is a little bit exaggerated but the core is truth.
Posted
Snapchat filter but at the same time it can be very unrealistic. Just have fun with it
Posted
When I see a guy's photo it seems like some don't care about the image meaning clothing choices, . Also I like to see a full body shot and not just a head shot some takes the photo to close to the face and most guys don't smile
Posted
Iā€™d also like to know. Answer could be helpful in terms of for male subs vs male doms
Posted
Pretty much follow the same rules. Makes sure to be in a well lit area, looking into different angle like classic business pose people have on LinkedIn. Don't take a blurry photo or have people in your profile photo. There are other tips you can find
Posted
Smiles always help, but generally just being yourself, maybe doing something you love and where you're just happy. Don't feel pressured to curate a You that isn't authentic šŸ˜Š
Posted
Dramatic neoclassical type photography could work. šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø
Posted
It's no different from women really - just comes down to being creative and finding ideas that work, learning how to use the timer on your phone's camera and some of the basic editing software to crop and black and white etc.
Finding poses that work for you and convey an essence of who you are helps too.
Mess around with different ideas and take several pics in the same session in a variety of poses and pick the ones you like best.
Look around at other guys pics to find ones you think might work for you.
Don't fall into the cock pic trap either - most women don't want to see them from the get go so don't put them out there - aim for teasing and arty rather than blatant and in your face.
MisstressStorm
Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

It's no different from women really - just comes down to being creative and finding ideas that work, learning how to use the timer on your phone's camera and some of the basic editing software to crop and black and white etc.
Mess around with different ideas and take several pics in the same session in a variety of poses and pick the ones you like best.
Don't fall into the cock pic trap either - most women don't want to see them from the get go so don't put them out there - aim for teasing and arty rather than blatant and in your face.

Louder for those who keep their socks on, Goosie šŸ˜‰ā›ˆ

Posted
Women are pros at photos. I used to work valet at a popular Las Vegas Hotel. Id watch while women spent hrs taking taking 100s (or more) of selfies. Im assuming to get their best angle etc. I personally thought it was comical but most men would never devote that kind of time. I dont even care to have my picture taken
Posted
Some guys have some amazing photos. And share/send amazing photos too. I wonder if they need to enter them into the photo comps more, to give other guys ideas. Or maybe us ladies should enter photos of guys or pop them on our profiles to give ideas
MisstressStorm
Posted
1 hour ago, BacknBoise said:

Women are pros at photos. I used to work valet at a popular Las Vegas Hotel. Id watch while women spent hrs taking taking 100s (or more) of selfies. Im assuming to get their best angle etc. I personally thought it was comical but most men would never devote that kind of time. I dont even care to have my picture taken

It shows - men think they can take a blurry shot and Ā think that women should fall at their , entitled feet. I put time and energy into my iconic images , curate my account. Lazy men who canā€™t be bothered to have a decent profile, get their just desserts - nothing šŸ™„ā›ˆ

Posted
It doesn't matter what someone wears, or how they pose. It's them. Everybody is unique and special in their own way. Everyone will find someone to appreciate and want them for who they are and what they have to offer. It's a big world. The person we don't like, someone else may find attractive. So keep doing what you're doing and don't care about how other people look at you. The right person will notice you sooneror later.
Posted
I wouldn't waste too much time and efforts on photos. I would spend more time building my character or skills or business.
Posted
If they only have one pic thatā€™s very photogenic their usually a fake profile, send them a message.
Posted
3 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Well said. Think of the FOUR Cā€™s: Content, Clothing, Cleanliness, and Camera angle. Letā€™s look at each oneā€¦
Content - what are you choosing to tell me about yourself with your choice of image? Remember, itā€™s going to be the very first thing I know about you (and it might be the last and only thing, too šŸ˜³). No judgement here - if you want your first impression to be your giant cigar, or your pint of lager, or an obscene hand gesture, or even your hairy ballsack, thatā€™s up to you; but youā€™re reducing your pool of matches to the subset of partners who just loooove a cigar and a hairy ballsack. In their face. Before youā€™ve said hello. As Bob Dylan says, ā€œIt Ainā€™t Me, Babeā€.
Clothing - you can show off your kink, or your everyday persona. Go for it! Be you! Your devotion to your football team is your personality? Your left nipple is your favourite bit of your body? Youā€™re clearly at your ***ā€™s wedding (and your dateā€™s hair is so important that you havenā€™t cropped it out)? Oooooookaaaayyyyā€¦
Cleanliness - for goodnessā€™ sake, tidy up the background or crop your photos accordingly. Get rid of yesterdayā€™s groks and pizza boxes. Donā€™t be a slob. And unless you have a really good reason to have a toilet in your photos, donā€™t EVER have a goddamn toilet in your photos.
Camera angle - you might feel like a twit at first but hold your phone UP when you take a selfie. I for one donā€™t want to see your boogers/nose hairs, or your crappy Dunelm light fitting, or your terrible cornice-work. Smile. Think of a happy memory. Think something forbidden. The selfie you get will be 100x better and will give you confidence. In fact - take 100 of them. Choose the best one/s and delete the others. No-one has to know.

Posted
Love this thread, but i do have maybe a divisive question, and i would love to hear real honest opinions. When it comes to larger men, do you want to see them displaying themselves proudly, or would you be less inclined to message them if they had less clothing on in some pictures? Not all will go for a bigger guy, but for those that do, what would you like to see?
Posted
There's always room to improve and impress, and then oppressed.
Posted
Men fall in love quickly on what they see, women slowly on what they hear. So point is past the few 6pack guys with chip&dales undertones, women really need a story and matching values to vibe. So manly photos are about enveiroment, aka job, hot car behind, tatoos, dangerous profession like fireman, authority like cop play, rich, wildlife, point being unrealistic body standards for a urban society. Conversly women just need to get half naked and even bbw will have it's niche fetish. Then there is photoshop. However while 90% of men look for jo material regulary aka high demand, only about 5% of women go for looks on jo, the rest getting turned on by ideeas like book, movie, anime. Another aspect is vibe, men will know if they like a woman from a photo while women oftentimes crush on a photo but discover the personality irl is a turnoff, so this makes guys be ashamed to post. For every positive feedback on avg on a guy pic, you will get 6 women commenting how much of a douchbag you look like and the likes (had such uninvitade opinions on my pics right on this site)... So men really give it up eventually. 6 pack guys get personality traits shallow atacks from randos, while deep pic guys get body shamed. And this is pretty much my observation
Posted

One slight issue men sometimes struggle with is that a lot of photos get low likes and they associate the low likes as being people not being interested or them not doing enough.

And so.Ā  A lot of women have ran into a situation at times where they hit 'love' on a guys photo and suddenly have him in their inbox (ironically, a trick that some selling accounts do deliberately) and more often than not it's taken a 'love' on a photo as a kinda "she must be interested" when actually - she just liked a photo.

The second issue is that men tend not to like other men's photos in case it's "a bit gay" or for *** the other person will assume they are interested.Ā  Ā Same logic.

Net result : men get fewer loves on photos.

Obviously, the aim is to get photos that will appeal to prospective partners - but, actually...

Take photos you are happy with.Ā  And this will vary from person to person.Ā  I mean, put a little effort in - clean the lens on your camera, have a tidy setting, practice different angles, etc. But be less "that'll do" and more "yes, I'm happy with that"

you can actually do a lot worse, if you're struggling, to seek out a photographer to help with some photos and while many will charge - there's plenty that would be happy to do a little TPF if it adds "male profile" to their portfolio.Ā  Some might be able to help with pose and direction. But it might be overkill.Ā