Small penis humilation

Johnbruce

Posted

I have always loved feeling more powerful and having the bigger cock, and that hasn't changed in my transition. *** has always intrigued me but I've never been in a situation where it felt OK to try. Anyone like the idea of being humiliated by a trans with a bigger cock than you?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
hi :) ive never used one of these before lol
Posted
November 28, RaunchyRebecca said:

I have always loved feeling more powerful and having the bigger cock, and that hasn't changed in my transition. *** has always intrigued me but I've never been in a situation where it felt OK to try. Anyone like the idea of being humiliated by a trans with a bigger cock than you?

I absolutely love the idea of this!

Posted
November 28, RaunchyRebecca said:

Saaame.

Kinkyfun-2988
Posted

Sph is such a turn on but your right it'd hard to find a Dom that gets off on it, I'd love to find one myself (although hard I'm almost average, about 5") but I just love the feeling of being humiliated and belittled for my cock size, always fantasied about being a cuck and having to service my Dom's bull on command too 

Kinkyfun-2988
Posted
On 11/28/2023 at 1:51 PM, RaunchyRebecca said:

This would be soo hot and fun, feel free to hmu if you'd like to indulge in it x

Posted
Honestly I don’t get it. Maybe if I saw a demonstration between a man and a woman where they both get off on it I might understand- but it just seems like you’re asking for an asshole for a partner?? No offense. I love my subby very much wouldn’t want to hurt him.
Posted

I want to be humiliated for my cock as it is only 5.5 inches

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I feel so sorry for all of you who have small dicks. How pathetic. I need @ least 6” and that’s small on the spectrum and having a cuck I love to humiliate and degrade him. Why? Because it’s what he wants. What he loves. I love it even more when we CBT play.
Posted

I have to admit, I really like small penis ***, to be belittled, to be deservedly  kept in long-term chastity 🥰🤩

To me, it is among my favorite turn-ons 😇🤭🔐

Posted

Hi I am also 

2 hours ago, Janine86-TV said:

I have to admit, I really like small penis ***, to be belittled, to be deservedly  kept in long-term chastity 🥰🤩

To me, it is among my favorite turn-ons 😇🤭🔐

Hi I am also into small peins *** and chastity 

Posted
16 hours ago, KatyKatKat said:
I feel so sorry for all of you who have small dicks. How pathetic. I need @ least 6” and that’s small on the spectrum and having a cuck I love to humiliate and degrade him. Why? Because it’s what he wants. What he loves. I love it even more when we CBT play.

Yes, I used to be 8 inches but one year ago i developed a deteriorating bone muscle in my penis and my penis has shrunk 7 inches and now at 1 inch with 0 6 head and 0.4 muscle left which will be gone by February leaving me with just head. Therefore I will never be able to pleasure anyone.

Posted
10 minutes ago, BiSub4Goddess2Own said:

Yes, I used to be 8 inches but one year ago i developed a deteriorating bone muscle in my penis and my penis has shrunk 7 inches and now at 1 inch with 0 6 head and 0.4 muscle left which will be gone by February leaving me with just head. Therefore I will never be able to pleasure anyone.

Oh no! in this case, then I am sorry for your mishap. I can’t begin to imagine how this must make you feel so as to every scenario, there’s always an exception to the rule, and you would definitely be that exception for me in this case.

Posted
2 hours ago, KatyKatKat said:

Oh no! in this case, then I am sorry for your mishap. I can’t begin to imagine how this must make you feel so as to every scenario, there’s always an exception to the rule, and you would definitely be that exception for me in this case.

Dont feel sorry. Message me on DM. It really was tough to deal with because I was a Dominant who used my looks and nice penis to have sex with multiple people. I used to be so bad and cheated on every woman but i chaged a few years ago. Now, I must allow my woman to have sex with other men who are properly sized and be loyal which is easy now because ive had girls who are al over me but laugh when they see it

MistressNight_
Posted

I love SPH... 

I host in person and online sessions... 

I even do text for some subs depending on their comfort level. 

ballbustingfemdom.net

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Only met one woman willing and enjoying it. And i have asked many over the years 🤷‍♂️🤔😢
Posted
My cock is tiny when soft and especially when I've been drinking. Or when I've been caged for a while it takes time to get back working.

I absolutely love being degraded and humiliated for me tiny cock. Especially if my dominant makes me get it out infront of others and they all degrade me for how pathetic it is or when a picture I have online gets public comments humiliating me over it.

The last time I had this happen and not online was with a women I've known for years and we occasionally had kinky play sessions. But the last time I was at her house drinking with her and 3 friends. She had previously caged me a week earlier and teased me and pale dwith me qll week and had me wear female underwear under my everyday male clothes.

Anyway me and her had been drinking alone for 2 hours before her friends came, she had teased me and put a butt plug in and told me I was to do as I was told all night, not speak unless spoken to and to be the waiter for the night. When her friends turned up she had me strip to the underwear and serve drinks the got me naked and took the cage off. They all laughed and degraded the tiny thing all night, poking it, slapping it, kicking it.

The more they did this the more excited I got but the smaller it got until it was practically inside me and looked like a clit . They got me very drunk and used me in many was but the small cock *** and cbt where the main topics of the night and I was sub heaven from it. Actually its been spoken about for us to do again next month but still not planned as of the time I wrote this
  • 2 weeks later...