SPH is it healthy if you had issues

Posted
So, yes, like a good number of men, I’m not well endowed, not even on girth. I’ve had relationships end because of it, even explored being a sissy and cock cages to try and cope. Been tossing the idea of finally doing a sissy SPH chastity session (if I could find the right Domme) anyone have any experience like that? Did it help you face it or make it worse? What’s a good beginner start to it? Thank you!
Posted

I know I’m not answering the question you asked but I felt compelled (as I do anytime I hear this) that I LOVE a “not well endowed” size. I, literally, have a size limit. There are people like us out there who want to gobble the f out d**ks that are considered to be on the “smaller” end.

Posted
Circumstance is only 4" even when aroused the recommended max Circumstance before it starts to get ***ful is 4.5".

Length, on the other hand, varies you could be 3"-5" and aroused you can be 4"-7" just be careful of length also your cervix can get bruised causing lower back *** and dizzying, and still getting hit while bruised can cause internal bleeding and death.
Posted
Find the right woman bro. All you need is a pinky don’t give up!
Posted
Try sites like stream mates and see if it’s something you actually like. If it is something you seriously enjoy it’s not too hard to find people to help you with that fetish.
Posted
I've had many relationships end because of how small I am
Posted
My ex cucked and dominated me I found I really enjoyed sph and cuckold ***
Posted

I get really turned watching vids of men with small c**ks.. I bet there loads that would love it

Posted (edited)

With my wife we,  long time to get to the size as dick have now, it's not even 4 inches of soft object of pleasure. Also, these are retracted testicles and reduced libido. As a result, we add her girlfriend to this humiliate pleasure.

Edited by sphfun
Posted
My ex cucked me and love the thrill of them both humiliating my size and her giving my keys to the guy
Posted
Honest truth with something like this, I'd say be wary. Using kink to work through personal issues, it can definitely turn out poorly, but it depends on the individual. I think it depends on how easily you can mentally differentiate between the kink headspace and the real world headspace.

Slightly different circumstances, but I had a friend a few years ago, who was low self esteem, had a very bad body image, and was also a sub. Twice they got themselves caught up in abusive dynamics, before a group of us basically had to hold an intervention for them, because the energy from their kink experiences was exacerbating their other issues, and they took what they were being told there in to the real world.

So ultimately, I think you need to ask yourself, how much of an issue is it for you in your own thoughts, and how easily are you able to separate kink play with everything else. Besides that, it's all just about the same advice I'd give everyone indulging in any kink play, open communication, boundaries and safe words. In this situation it's just more that yours will be about mental over physical discomfort.