Sph

Bank82

Posted

So I recently had to take some medicine that made my penis like micro size. And personally I thought it was pretty neat an fun to play with. It went back to normal size the next day but that night I went live on Chaturbate to see what would be said about it. Listening to people degrade it an especially females laughing at it was a huge turn on for me. I have always been on the dominant side in relationships but maybe past year I Been wanting to try the submissive side. It seems like the more I’m degraded an humiliated the more turned on I get. Does anyone think that is weird or is this ok for my mental well-being.

Posted

pretty much all *** and *** play I think has the line between getting off on something in the moment and really believing it.

So, really believing you're small, would never satisfy anyone, so on can be damaging, but if this is just in the moment but afterwards you know it's just fun - then - yep, that's cool.

TnALOVES2PLAY
Posted

I think you sound like a very sound minded person licking somebody's butthole turns me on is that weird I don't think either one of us have to answer that question LOL. In my opinion what you might be getting off on as you know the switch and roles you're so used to being me person in charge of the one degrading and we're having you now you're getting to feel it so now you know what the women you were interested in got out of you I mean if I guess if you're with the right person and it's done right oh yes baby everything can be a turn-on