Will post some of my literotica here. đź’™

DaddysLilMonster84

DaddysLilMonster84
Posted
A few of my writings have been based off of true stories, like the one below.

"The Meeting"

"I love you honey. Ill see you later!" and the door shut and he was gone. She sat at the counter drinking her coffee. Her face was tightened with repressed anger. He was always running off a meeting or a conference.

She sat at home, fiercely loyal but fiercely lonely. She couldn't even remember the last time that anyone but herself had given her an orgasm.

She signed. Maybe if she had a thigh shaking, wolf howling orgasm maybe shed feel better.

In her bedroom she got her box of toys. She grabbed her favorite one. It was a clear one rigged and nothing else could make her lil pussy feel that way.

She got her laptop, kinda feeling like she wanted to watch some lesbians rub oil on each other and massage..and then there were the squirters. She lifted the lid and started to pull google up but a soft gasp was ripped from her lips. It was her husband. The laptops were linked together and the feed from his
camera was feeding through her laptop.

"Babe?" She watched as her husbands head lifted, a smile ready for her. He missed his wife.

When it was obvious that she wasn't in the room his eyebrows furrowed. He knew he heard her voice.

"Babe?" This time her husbands reaction was alot more shook up. His eyes darted around the room peacefully.

"Babe! Babe! Look at your laptop monitor!"

He quickly flipped open his laptop and blew out a breath as he spotted his wife.

"Damn! I forgot to sever the connection. I can tell you how to do it baby."

She was quick to shake her.head. This was the perfect opportunity. "I miss you babe. This way were kind of together. I wont talk. I won't make a sound. They wont even know its happening."

About that time his business partners walked in and her husband gave her the quiet sign. He positioned his laptop so no one would see his wife on cam.

*2 hours later*

She was bored out of her mind. She didn't understand their world and she really didn't want to go anywhere. She really wanted this time with him. She signed and looked around the room sightlessly until she spotted the dildo she had brought down earlier. An evil plan began to form.

She stood up, and removed her robe..completely naked underneath. She placed her laptop on the coffee table and she positioned herself right in front of the laptop. Her legs were drawn up on each side of her, her hot wetness lips were pulled apart and very much exposed. A hand snaked down her thighs and she touched herself softly her hand gliding over her hole and her fingers tickled along the sensitive flesh. A moan escaped her throat before she could stop it. Her body instantly went rigid and her eyes jerked over to her husband. He was staring back at her. He had heard the moan but hadnt realized it was that kind of moan.

His eyes widened as he realized what she was doing. His eyes then jerked back to his business partners before they noticed anything happening.

She wasnt anywhere near done. Her middle finger slid downward between her lips, just to test to see if she was wet enough for her toy. She bit back a moan and glanced at the laptop. Her husbands eyes gave him away. His meeting has become second importance. She had never done anything like this before and there was nothing that was gonna make him miss a second of it.

She never knew what he said to his coworkers but in less than a minute after seeing his wife sexier and hotter than he'd ever seen her he was gone.

She had picked up her favorite toy and slid it between her lips.. and bit down hard on her bottom lip to keep quiet and slid it into her hot, and wet snatch. Her body jerked in reaction. Her other hand began to rub her purple and swollen clit in small, tight circles as her other hand fucked her own body. Having forgotten about the laptop her languid, lust eyes raised to the monitor and she was unable to stop the lusty moan that was ripped from her. Her husband sat on the other side of the monitor, looking as if he was in a bathroom. He was furiously jerking on his throbbing member that almost hurt with the intensity of his lust.

A grin spread her lips as her eyes connected with his. Her hands worked harder..faster..her eyes never leaving her husbands..and when it slammed into her it was so intense she couldn't even say a word or make a noise. She pulled the dildo out of her, her juices gushed out of her and shock reverbated through her. She gasped. She had never made herself squirt before.

It was several minutes before she was able to have a centered thought and she opened her eyes to her husband. He looked to be in the same shape as her. Nothing was said for a few minutes and then he finally broke the silence as he spoke to her through the monitor. "Don't you dare move. You stay exactly where you are. Im coming home and Im gonna fuck you until you have that couch soaked. *