SENSORY MANIPULATION TREASURE HUNT

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sensory Manipulation Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Day 10, Grid 13 Clue - if they are special people here there are on your special list since you talk to them often
Posted
#13 with people like these who needs enemas...
Posted
12 minutes ago, Lady-6657 said:
Can anyone help with grid 4 (row 1, tile 4) please?

Clue - this is where you know your status for the features you signed up for or the AMEX club has different color cards or feel free to DM me for further help

Posted
Day 10
Clue 13
Famous TV show was based out of New York and they frequently harbor perk. What was that with Monica and Chandler Rachel
Posted
I’m sitting at 12 now, I got grid 13 this morning so not sure if I missed 12 or am I caught up
Criket_Darling
Posted
How do you give icons away?
Aardvark21
Posted
Day 10, grid #13 - the one with Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Ross, Chandler and Joey
Posted

In case my last clue is too obscure,#13 if yours are like those of the tubeway army these are electric...

Posted
I can’t find 12 😭😭😭
Posted
The ones making clues are making it a lot more difficult than what it should be. Make sure people can understand what you're saying.
Posted
Day 10, Clue 13 - So no one told you life was gonna be this way
Posted
1 hour ago, Lucy93 said:
Is there 12 or 13?

Dm me if you need help with 12

Posted
How do i give?
Posted
I have 12 so far and don’t know which one I’m missing!!!
Posted
18 hours ago, Yourbadhabit said:
What do you do when you find one? Lol. I have zero

Click on the icon you find. It’ll add it to your grid.

Posted
5 hours ago, Lucy93 said:

Is there 12 or 13?

13 so far.

4 hours ago, jerome2001 said:

Confused

The treasure hunt is a way to learn the functions on the website and app. The clues tell you what part of the website, or what settings, you're supposed to check. If you understand the clue, you'll find an icon - which is a piece of the bigger puzzle featured in this particular treasure hunt.

Everyone who finishes the puzzle is eligible for the one of the prizes, though it also helps if you give away icons and then go find them. Giving away icons prompts more users to join the fun and learn about the website. Replacing the icons in your puzzle help you learn the site by repetition.

I've found it helps to make and update a copy of the grid with notes on where I found what image, so that I'm not flailing too hard to replace icons.

Good luck!

Posted
12 hours ago, Criket_Darling said:

How do you give icons away?

4 hours ago, Sapiosexual said:

How do i give?

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
11 hours ago, Livbop2005 said:

I can’t find 12 😭😭😭

2 hours ago, PaPiLove said:

I have 12 so far and don’t know which one I’m missing!!!

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
Has the clue for 13 been released yet??
Posted
21 minutes ago, 2boys4fun said:

Has the clue for 13 been released yet??

Here are the clues shared so far for Icon #13

13 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day 10 - Clue 13 - Grid #13 - Confused ends if initial royal is added for these chums

13 hours ago, KissingDom said:

Day 10, Grid 13 Clue - if they are special people here there are on your special list since you talk to them often

13 hours ago, quietlysure said:

#13 with people like these who needs enemas...

13 hours ago, joedoe said:

Day 10 Clue 13 Famous TV show was based out of New York and they frequently harbor perk. What was that with Monica and Chandler Rachel

12 hours ago, Aardvark21 said:

Day 10, grid #13 - the one with Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Ross, Chandler and Joey

7 hours ago, silentmaple said:

Day 10, Clue 13 - So no one told you life was gonna be this way