The Belt

Do****

Posted
“Are you sure?” I replied, “You think you know what’s about to happen but you really have no idea.”

“Yes, give it to me.”

“Move over to the bed, bend over the corner, and SLOWLY pull your panties down around your knees.”

“Why do you …”

“Now,” I said while loosening my belt and pulling it free. She nodded, watching and mesmerized as I tightly wrapped the belt around my fist. The remaining length of belt dangled in the air between us, slowly swinging from side to side. She watched as she pushed her panties down for me.

I leaned over her with my belted hand on her ass, brushing her hair over her ear as I whispered “Now close your eyes. Do not open them.” Her beauty and vulnerability in that moment made my heart pound as I stood over her, causing me to ***ly grip the belt harder.

“Are you ready?” I asked, enjoying watching her entire body tense as she nodded. I knew she was braced for that first strike from the belt, preparing herself for the sting and sharp slapping sound it would make as it crossed her bare ass. She flinched in surprise when she felt the belt, not because of the sudden *** but at the gentle caress as I softly traced the tip of the belt across her shoulders, barely touching and leaving goosebumps all over.

The tip of the belt continued softly over her skin, along the center of her spine and across the roundness of her ass and down the back of her thighs. She began moving her body slightly, enjoying the sensation of the cold leather as it started to warm from her body heat. She pressed her ass back into me, feeling how hard and ready I was for her.

Suddenly the belt stopped moving. I leaned forward, grabbed a handful of her hair, pulled her head up and whispered, “Now … are you really ready?” Before she could answer the belt whipped out with ***, cracking across her ass cheek with a loud snap matched nicely by her sharp gasp. She pressed back into me harder now as a nice red welt appeared.

“Give it to me harder,” she begged. Smiling, I leaned over to kiss her ass and struck again...