Blackmailed Embezzeler

Stinger459

Stinger459
Posted

The ***ed drained from her face as it smashes hard against her senses what she was watching. Although the video was in night vision green, it clearly showed her features right down to the tiny mole over her left eye. This is it, my life is over…oh god oh god! She consciously stilled her breathing then willed herself to continue watching the video….undisputable proof that she had been pilfering from the petty cash box to the tune of thirty-seven thousand dollars over the past six months…..the video ended and the messenger window popped up.
“5 to 7 years is the standard sentence for grand larceny.”
“It will be worse for you because you let someone else be blamed for your crimes.”
“You’ll do at LEAST 10 years. “
The sound of her pounding heart filled her ears as she reached for the mouse. The messenger window again started flashing and stopped as a message appeared.
“UNLESS…”
“You do exactly anything and everything I want you to do. This is your only option and you have until the time you get home to decide whether or not you go to prison.”
She gets home and after but few minutes her cell phone beeps and messages appear…”Choose now you thieving cunt.”
With trembling fingers, she typed in her response, “I don’t want to go to prison I will do anything you want me to do”, and hit send. Within 30 seconds after she sent her text message her cell phone rang
“Don’t speak bitch listen…When this call ends, you are to go take a shower. While in there you are to shave that pussy bald. If I find even one stray hair you will be severely punished. Oh, leave your front door unlock. “
“Once you are done with your shower, you are to go to your bedroom and kneel over the side of your bed with your arms out in front and wait for me”.
Once again her heart started pounding and there was a rushing sound in her ears. But she obeyed the instructions and did as she was told and fell asleep.
Some time later, she was startled awake by the sound of a metallic clanking of metal against metal.
“Don’t you dare move bitch!”
Handcuffs were snapped firm around her wrists and her arms were stretched further out and there was clinking sound as they were anchored in place.
“37 thousand deserves 37 lashes but since I’m not a fan of odd numbers I'm making it an even 40.”
Before she could comprehend want he said, there was a swooshing sound and her ass was stung by fire-like stinging sensation.
“OH FUCK!”
By the time the 40th lash landed, her ass and the backs of her thighs were raw and covered with welts, some of which bled.
“Thank me bitch, thank me for not ratting you and sending your ass to prison.”
“Thank you, sir, thank you for not telling on me, for not calling the cops.”
“You fucked the company by stealing from it, the least you can do is get fucked by some that represents it.”
Her ass cheeks were spread and something cold and wet dropped onto her asshole. Before she could comprehend what was happening, three of his fingers was shoved deep into it. Her mouth open to scream but then she remembers that he told her to keep silent. She bit her tongue to cut off the scream before it left her mouth.
He grabbed her by her hair, arched her head back then hissed into her ear, “This is mine now…..ALL of your holes….MINE! Say it cunt…SAY IT!”
“All of my holes are yours.”
“Yours what bitch?”
“Your's Sir”.
Yanking his fingers of her, he notices that they were coated with her shit. He wiped them in her hair and again hissed into her ear.
“From now on, you are to keep all of your holes clean and ready for my cock. If I tell you I’m coming over, you are to give yourself enemas until the water comes out clear. Do you understand me cunt?”
She frantically shook her head saying yes.
He took a condom out of his pocket, slid it onto his cock and without any flourishes shove it balls deep into her asshole. Her head snapped back and her mouth opened wide as she released what could only be called a ***-curdling scream. He pulls back and again shoved his cock into her. Again and again, he pounded her asshole, owning it and her as he fucked her mercilessly until he stiffened and came hard shaking like an epileptic.
Moving around to the other side of the bed, he lifted up her head….”Open your mouth cunt, open wide.”
He shoved his condom and shit coated cock into her mouth and down into her throat. He just as quickly jerks his cock out. Her reaction was instantaneous, she started wrenching and vomited convulsively. He held her up until she was done.
“Do you understand now why I want to always be clean for me inside and outside?
Sobbing and crying, she whispered, “Yes sir, yes sir I understand”.
“I own your ass now bitch. If you are seeing anyone I want you to dump him. I want you available to me anytime and anywhere I choose to get at you”.
“I’m leaving now, you will stay exact in this position until you reach the number 1000”.
“You embezzled a lot from the company, but I will make sure it’s not traceable. I will keep the videos of you stealing. If something other than natural death happens to me, my best friend has orders to release the tapes to the company as well as the press”.
He couldn’t help but smile as once again her face drained of *** and she starts frantically shaking her head no, no, no, no!
“I’ll be good for you sir, I promise to do anything you want me to do. Just don’t expose me, I can’t go to prison. It would kill my mom and dad if they found out that their little girl is nothing but a thieving cunt”.
He removed that handcuffs, shoved them into his pocket, “see you at work tomorrow cunt, and don’t be late.”
When the front door to her place shut and his car drove away, she was still counting. She realized that she didn’t have to keep counting but something inside of her wanted to do what he’d told her to do. A part of her that she did not recognize could not see herself disobeying his orders. Suddenly, relief flooded her being along with something else. Something she knew that she should not be feeling, but it was there none the less. Kneeling up, winced at the soreness of her asshole, she reached between her legs and to her utter surprise, she was wet.
“Oh fuck!”.

• 2 weeks later...