Consensual Blackmail

Ha****

Posted
I’ve been doing a lot of research into different schools of *** and control, and don’t seem to see a lot on the basis of consensual blackmail from a dominant or submissive standpoint, is it a widespread kink? Or is my heart in the wrong place
Posted
Not entirely uncommon, there's definitely kinky people into it
Littleneedsadaddy
Posted
Are you talking about financial blackmail?
Posted
I feel like it would get grouped together with CNC
Posted

It's probably not one of the most common ideas, but also isn't entirely uncommon

I think the problem particularly on this site is that blackmail tends to be tied to financials which is generally a no/no

Posted
You won’t find many people on this site who are into it but another one has about 2000 groups related to it. You might heading there instead. But you will find there are lots of people talking about it more than act on it…
Posted
I think you have to be creative with this, because one of my principles is that D/s should not involve people seeing things they haven’t consented to see.
Posted
I had someone recently who wanted to do similar. I refused because it's creating so much false evidence that could be used against me
Posted
it can be dangerous unless you find the right person but the right person is extremely difficult to find for this specific fetish. i’ve done it before but there are many limits in place and you’re constantly toeing a very thin line. no one can stop you from finding someone to enact this fantasy but if you do be extremely careful
Posted

As usual, there are caveats and disclaimers in everything.  Some sub/slaves feel they need to be coerced into things, for the added high of adrenaline, on top of the oxytocin and dopamine rush.   Similar to CNC, in the sense that one is being ***d to do something shameful/wrong/forbidden/against their "will".  I have had so many subs offer ***, direct access to their employers or spouses etc, with compromising videos, pics etc so they can feel I really can control them. Many regret after they come down from the high. Only the most authentic slaves/subs allow that big stick to hover over them, without regret.  I've never used the big red button, don't even mention it.  Those that like the idea, will always bring it up as the "reason" why, like in roleplay, when they actually just want to submit wholeheartedly, but can't because of the "noise" of self-defence, social norms, and upbringing.
Is it widespread? In my anecdotal experience, it's not uncommon as a form of "relinquishing control", maybe about 20-30%.

Posted

Consensual blackmail should be a Verbal and mentally a mind f**k. You shouldn't send pictures of *** or nudes too anyone who isn't in on the kink.

I would recommend, with consent finding BDSM websites where you can post *** pictures. ***, ***, feminization/sissy, cuckold and plain domination can be much more exciting with some blackmail involved... verbally you can tell your victim "I will send these too you friends/ family/ wife/gf/ whatever" but... you should never actually do this. Again, Keep it mental...and if you must..find a safe place too post your blackmail pictures....show it as a "warning" after all if you will post online...you will send too their loved ones 😉 (but not really 😬)

Posted
I find a great red flag naming “the most authentic slaves/subs” someone who can’t come back to his safety.
And, as cnc, these dynamics are quite over the definition of BDSM.
Posted
It's potentially very dangerous. But it can also be a lot of fun.

Top tier trust partners ONLY!
  • 1 month later...
Posted

My specialty! I just finished the best of financial Dom-blackmail included in our BlackMaster/slave SSC contract. I put a whammy on his mind and pockets.