Being a good sub

wa****

Posted
Awww.... I'll admit as a Dom I'm impatient..as a man and as a Dom ...lol.. it's hard for me to have patience, at this point I think that's something I need to work on ❤️
Posted
And looking around your page, you also seem defensive about the topic of being submissive or calling somebody daddy.... What is it about be a "sub" that you feel interest you or makes you feel that you're leaning more towards sub ?? And do you ever feel any desires to be a Dom towards men or maybe women as well ??
Posted
1 hour ago, BBCDaddyDom said:
And looking around your page, you also seem defensive about the topic of being submissive or calling somebody daddy.... What is it about be a "sub" that you feel interest you or makes you feel that you're leaning more towards sub ?? And do you ever feel any desires to be a Dom towards men or maybe women as well ??

I've checked the OPs profile, how is setting out boundaries defensiveness?

Posted
Seems as though you are very busy with labels. Am I this if I do that, or does it make me less this over that when I want this. That seems very common in the community. Just take a labels off the shelf and put it on because you think that's what will attract your unicorn.

Try submissive activities in the simple and further on in the extreme until you find what works. Forget labels and find experiences
Posted
7 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

I've checked the OPs profile, how is setting out boundaries defensiveness?

Boundaries are important, but it is as important to consider what you DO like as it is to consider what you don’t. You want someone to “take care of you” but you don’t like a Daddy role-play (which is fine). But what do you actually want? What sort of care are you looking for? What is it about D/s that draws you?

Posted
Important things for a new sub are knowing how to pick good dom. Knowing how to set boundaries. Stuff like that.
Posted
6 hours ago, ColoShark said:

Boundaries are important, but it is as important to consider what you DO like as it is to consider what you don’t. You want someone to “take care of you” but you don’t like a Daddy role-play (which is fine). But what do you actually want? What sort of care are you looking for? What is it about D/s that draws you?

It's not defensiveness and it's not the point if the OP

Posted

Hell I say to you that nothing is too much you can have your way and you can have your own idea of what you want to be no else can dictate that I say if you think it is over the top them go ahead and turn it up and f**k the edge jump and enjoy your life and body in your own hands and your georgus body to boot

Posted
Hello! As a Sub myself I was also scared at first. (I was trained though so I guess it’s different). However, there’s really no any good plots for being a good sub. There are things bf s you should know though. You are in control your dom is not. And that’s should be established immediately. Anything you are not comfortable with needs to be established. Finding a good Dom is hard first off Doms will not be dominant with you straight away without gaining some type of trust and communication. Those are important if they try to they’re just horny people (in my opinion). If you are nervous that should be communicated normally they would ease you and help you understand you’re safe and in control. And if you are uncomfortable please say you are uncomfortable do not move forward. Red light. Don’t. A good Dom would understand and stop and communicate what is making you uncomfortable. And be as bratty as you like Bratty tamers (from my experience) love a full brat just know though the more brat you are the harsher the punishments lol. (Unless you into that haha). I know this is a lot but I hope it helps!!! Much love!! 🥰🥰🥰
Posted
That was a good prospective and the fact that you are in control is correct if you are with a good Dom. you are the one that allows your son the control. Establish good communication and plan out your playtime, what is good and what is not. You will be fine. And you can always ask here
Posted
Find a real good dom ( not a creepy using the term kink for cover deviance) and you'll sub naturally to him if he earns it , don't overthink , go with the vibe
Posted
Always make sure communication is at the forefront for what you want and what you feel you might like and make clear that distinction for his communication as well, and if he tries to brush past that he's not worthy of you. Take your time with picking a dom. Don't choose because he's the first one that replied to you using that title, there are a lot of good doms, but sometimes the first one that pops up or shows interest isn't right for you. Take time vetting your dom, communicate your wants with him and what you're scared of too. Past traumas that might make things unenjoyable if you feel comfortable enough to share those and watch for the way he reacts to it. It's never worth your mental health or your physical especially to let someone in that you notice has these red flags, so taking it slow is my best advice.
Posted
Not everyone likes to say this out loud but most of this is an agreement between you and the other one in the scene......from what i can tell if i were you, i would experiment with a few safe words, they help set the mood, they let you feel those questionable nervous moments while feeling safe and like you can make things a little less intence, or stop at any moment, even if you feel like you dont need to (you can still respect the word stop, it just makes the safe word even more important when it is said) it makes the comunication of consent verry clear, and makes it verry clear to the dom and the sub when the scene is over and the after care can begin, the seccond thing i would reccomend for you is looking into the kinds of aftercare for a scene you like (holding, being held, soothing rubs or sweet reassurance, it can even be a time for "hey what was good and what was bad?") After care is verry important for the kinds of things you seem to be into