Feeling more Feminine

Posted

I posted a few questions related to this not too long ago...What I am wondering is if transgendered male to female....have found it easier to button to the Left.whether wearing blouses , jeans etc...Because of my hormone imbalance...I am finding it so easy to button to the left....I have more of a problem buttoning to the right t now....It is becoming more natural...Is it only  me and my hormones having that effect..?...or do any transgendered or crossdressers find it very easy to button to the left..?..Cassie...I am so embarrassed about this question..but...!

Posted
I don't think it's your hormones, i think you've got used to buttoning left and now you're thinking about it to much lol. Pm me if you want, i have a genetic disease /syndrome thing that for the 30 odd years it went unnoticed caused me to have woman hormones instead of man ones = nearly 0 testosterone ( i have natural breasts and haven't took my shirt off in public since before a ***ager).
Posted

I don't have anything to contribute to the topic, just I liked the honesty shared.

Posted
21 hours ago, S3xmad said:

I don't think it's your hormones, i think you've got used to buttoning left and now you're thinking about it to much lol. Pm me if you want, i have a genetic disease /syndrome thing that for the 30 odd years it went unnoticed caused me to have woman hormones instead of man ones = nearly 0 testosterone ( i have natural breasts and haven't took my shirt off in public since before a ***ager).

Wow...so I am not alone..!..I am nearly a full C cup...Biggest problem..is Sensitivity...My nipples are so sensitive...and prominent....I bought a bra.  it is on my coffee table....but I have not had the courage to try it....I know it could help with sensitivity problems....I keep looking at it...wondering how it would feel...but am finding it so difficult to try on..!..Cassie

Posted

Don't know my size but yes my nipples are really sensitive too. If im wearing a shirt with a label over the nipple they get really sore and i suffer really badly with nipple erection to make it worse lol. My question is :should i wear a bikini top on the beach as a man with boobs? No one to date has given me a straight answer 

Posted

Hi..you know what..that is a really difficult question to answer honestly...If I was with a female...then I think I would close my eyes and do it....if I was on my own....No matter how much I wanted to...I would not....the problem is...that no matter how much one tries to explain what one is having to live with...No One will ever understand what it is like..unless they are having to live and cope with the same problem..!

Cassie.

• 1 year later...
Posted

Since I was 14 years of age I felt I am living in a female body.

And have for a lot of years secretly cross-dressed in clothes only.

When in my 20's I used to walk a long the road at night in a dress/panties and tights.

But having been married with two grown daughters-it's difficult to be the way I want.

I admit I love being a pantie teaser/flasher.

But not always confident to be the real me.