MS, Limp and Cane

CuriousLY_nn

CuriousLY_nn
Posted

My husband and I have began experimenting with BDSM in the bedroom for a while now. We would like to go outside of the bedroom and explore other places and people but I am struggling with confidence at the moment. I have MS and had a flare up in December. I now walk with a limp and need a cane to walk most of the time. I could really use some advice on how to feel confident and sexy again. Does anyone have experience with this first hand or had a partner that had similar issues? 

Posted
I have the same issue with my self personally feel free to dm me
Goddess_Fifi
Posted
I don't have MS, however I have several canes as accessories to my outfits, I've even customised some. The cane to me is an enhancement to ensemble, a staff, it makes me feel Regal and more poised in my stature.

Have fun with it, purchase more, decorate them with crystals, feathers, ribbons, whatever takes your fancy.

I hope this helpsđź’—.
Bethieboo7
Posted
I have MS ibwas diagnosed in 2019. Its been a challenge. Start doing things that make YOU feel sexy. I had to start with sexy lingerie. Incorporate your cane see it as a tool or a prop use it!!! Youve got this