What are some bdsm Punishments....

Posted

looking for what others may be punished for and how they may get punished by their dom?

Posted

an agreed punishment I had with my Mistress is that she would withhold one of my favourite things.   But, it wasn't quite clear what would trigger the punishment (above "disappointing her") and similarly - I don't really like setting punishments for those who play with me as subs.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

In this realm, the line between "punishment" and "reward" is very blurred.  The two almost completely overlap.  This is where the fun comes in.  For example, a slave may be ***d to wear a chastity belt, as punishment.  He/she may then be order to perform a task that causes or enhances stimulation.  They may be driven almost to the point of climax, but prevented from taking that last crucial step.  They may have to spend hours, trapped this way.  See how this can be both punishment and reward, at the same time?

As for what triggers such punishment, it could be anything---even something totally arbitrary.  The unexpected truly adds spice to this game, as long as limits and phobias are respected.   And remember, no matter how serious it may get, it should still be just a game, one played for fun.

However, do not confuse "punishment" with "sanctions".  Sanctions come as a result of one (or both) of the parties going over the line.  This is now serious business, and often leads to a hiatus in the relationship.