**TW** A woodland walk...

Posted

**Trigger Warning** Reason: Knife Play

She smiled so brightly, her sunglasses, her hair tied back, her yellow summer dress hugging her beautiful body, she looked perfect. I had trouble concentrating as I drove along the winding roads. It was, for so many reasons, a wonderful day.

"Where we going again Daddy?" She asked casually.

"I told you sweetie, I thought it would be nice, to get out and have a lovely walk in the woods, fresh air, sunshine. That's why I told you to wear your walking shoes"

"OK Daddy," she giggled. Just the sound of her laughter made my heart beat faster.

After a half an hour I pulled the car off the road and into the small clearing, the tall trees ranging off into the distance.

We got out of the car, the mid morning sun warming, but not too hot. I went to the back and opened up the boot as my little girl stood basking in the sunshine, her head back, stretching, making her full fabulous chest press tight to the material. Damn she looked good.

I took the back pack, strapping it over my shoulders and locked the car. I walked over and leaned in to kiss her beautiful pink lips. I looked into her eyes "Ready Princess?" She nodded excitedly as I took her hand and we headed off into the woods.

"Whats in the bag Daddy?"

"Just some supplies, sweetie" I said vaguely. "OK." She giggled and virtually skipped along beside me. Both of us so happy.

We walked and talked and enjoyed the peace and tranquility of the woodlands, I held her hand in mine and we followed the trails. We briefly stopped at a clearing taking in the scene, shared some water before venturing deeper into the trees, a little more off the beaten track.

A short while later, the blue sky shining through the dense tree coverage, I suggested we stop for a while. "OK Daddy" she answered, and I set the bag down on the floor, reaching inside as she twirled slowly on the spot, looking up.

I walked over pulled her close and kissed her deep, her soft moans swallowed by my eager mouth. My hands roamed her perfect body as she wriggled against me.

I slowly edged her back until I had her pressed against a sizable tree, kissing her roughly. I pulled back a little and whisper deeply "Don't move." She bit her lower lip and nodded as I moved around behind the tree, reached out securing both her wrists as I slipped the velcro cuffs I'd got from the back pack, over each one, closing then and using the links to connect them.

I moved back around and reached out to stroke her pretty face, her eyes wide, her chest rising and falling. I went back to bag and brought out two more velcro fastening cuffs, knelt down and secured them around her ankles. Pushing her legs wider I again linked the two sets, with a length of rope, her legs wide apart.

I stood before her, surveying my work. She looked deep into my eyes breathing deeply, this was new, dangerous, exciting.

I let me fingers trail over her face, she turned her head to try and bite them playfuly but I moved them our of her reach, she looked a little wild, and so fucking hot.

I slipped my hand around her throat, closing tightly as her eyes grew even wilder. "You are mine...." I growled as my free hand slipped under her pretty dress, finding her little white panties, feeling just how wet they were already. I rubbed the front, my other hand still tight on her throat as her breath came in gasps. She let out a soft cry and my fingers slipped inside the panties and found her soft wet lips.

I release her throat and clamped my mouth on hers, greedily, hungrily kissing deeply, our tongues dancing, wrestling each other as my finger slid inside.

I suddenly stopped, stepped back taking in the scene before me. Tied to the tree panting she looked so beautiful. "I think those panties need to come off." I said and she nodded eagerly. "But your legs are tied wide?" I pretended to think even though it was all preplanned.

I went back to the bag and made a play of searching through. Although I knew exactly what I wanted and where.

I slight look of confusing on her sweet face as I walked back to her, she could see something in my hand as I approached, but it wasn't clear until I stood right before her and unfolded the 4 inch blade. She audibly gasped, looking up at my smiling face.

I looked into her eyes, an unspoken question in mine. She paused for a moment, before nodding. I reached out and very gently began to trail the blade across the soft flesh of her heaving breasts, she wasn't to know that I'd turned the knife around and was using the blunt edge to leave a faint red mark on her. She closed her eyes.

I reached down, lifting the hem of the pretty summer dress and hooking it into the tiny waist belt. Her cute white panties clearly soaked as I edged the knife down across the front, her body starting to tremble just a little. I could hear the velcro taking the tension as she tested the restraints.

I moved the blade slowly to her inner thigh, trailed it down a little before moving it back up again, and slipping it under the waist band of her panties, with nothing more than a flick of the wrist the blade sliced through the material.

I swiftly moved across to the other side and repeated the action. Folding the knife away I slipped it into my back pocket. Reaching down as I stood very close, taking a firm handful of very wet panties I pulled them away. Smiling I brought them up to my face, breathing deeply of them... heavenly. They too went into my back pocket.

I walked back over to the bag and dipped back inside. I'd recently bought some new toys and had purchased this one with this very event in mind, I'd made sure it was fully charged before packing the bag earlier.

I withdrew the purple wand, holding it up and pressed the button, the vibration was powerful but the sound nothing more than a gentle hum. I looked across catching a small grin appear on those sweet lips.

I moved back to my tree-bound Princess, and couldn't resist yet other kiss. With a soft click the wand buzzed into life, making her jump just a little as I started to trail it up her thigh. Kissing her as I edged it higher and higher, hearing her sharp intake of breath as the toy found her dripping wet lips. Deftly using my finger tips to ease her lips apart I moved the wand higher, before landing it directly on her pretty swollen clit.

Her head went back against the tree, her eyes closed as I applied the toy. Her mouth opening as she started to moan a little louder, I flicked to switch again, increasing the power. I could feel her whole body shaking... and that's when I heard voices away over to the left.

Like a flash I switched off the toy, her eyes flew open as she too heard them. I turned to her and whispered "it's OK....shhh" pressing my finger to her lips.

There appeared to be a small group, perhaps a family out of a trek, away over to our left. Their conversations carried on the wind, I could just about make out shapes moving in the distance. Neither of us moved, barely breathing.

They seemed to pass so very slowly, completely unaware we were there. Then a thought popped into my head, and a wicked grin found its way to my lips. Reaching up I clamped my strong hand tight across her mouth, her eyes wider than ever as I turned the toy back on once more, and applied it straight to her clit. I felt her mouth trying to open against my hand, but it was firm, hard.

The first orgasm hit while the sound of the rambling family could still be heard, although they were fading fast. Her whole body shaking against the tree, the velcro cuffs being tested but holding firm. I had no intention of moving the toy as another quake rocked her beautiful body.

I released the hand from her mouth and reached around to my back pocket, taking the ruined wet panties, before stuffing them into her wide open mouth, her cries muffled as the third, fourth and quite possibly fifth orgasm coursed through her.

Eventually I removed the toy and stepped back, plucking the panties from her moith. She sagged against the restraints, panting for breath, her eyes half closed, her thighs shining with wetness. After a few minutes I unhooked the hem of her dress, moved around and released both sets of cuffs. Quickly moving to the front and taking her in my arms, I guided her to a fallen tree, sitting her down. Brushing the hair from her face.

I went over to the bag, producing a drink and some sweet treats. She drank and ate while I cleared away the cuffs, toy and panties.

I sat beside her and put my arm around her shoulder as she nudged herself closer. "Thank you, Daddy," she whispered.

Once she was rested I hooked the bag back over my shoulder and we started the slowly walk back to the car, I could tell she was tired so we took our time.

When we got back to the car there were a couple of large family SUV packed near by, the group packing up to head off. We smiled and waved a greeting, they weren't to know that my pretty little girls thighs were still slick with her wetness.

I packed away the bag and we got into the car. I looked across and saw her frowning. "Whats the matter pretty girl," I asked.

"Well," she turned to me. "That's was amazing Daddy, but what about you? You didn't get to cum?" Her sad face breaking my heart.

I smiled and started the engine. "Don't worry Princess, when we get home your are going to get properly fucked" I grinned.

The smiled, clicked her seat belt into place. "Let's go Daddy, drive fast."