Get down on your knees

Posted (edited)

What is your favorite book, I ask, as I instruct you to spread your legs wide where you sit on the bed.

Your can feel your peach pound against your soft thong. I slide my hand up your brown stay-ups; the tactile feeling of warmth through nylon covered skin. As my palm reaches your wrapped up pussy, I spank it with a firm touch.

Lets pussy-slap those fine labia lips of yours until they swell up, I say.

I'm on my knees in my stay-ups and a crotch less teddy as I do this. You notice that precum is gleaning from the tip of my big mulatto staff.

You were about to tell me about the book, but now my slaps make you moan.

I spank you again. "Can you feel that babe", I ask in conversational tone. You lean forward and look at your bulging shape below the see through thong. The soft garment stretches all the way up your ass.

You moan. Fuck, I'm feeling it, you whisper.

Another minute of pussy spanking, and I stop. Gently, I put your weakened hand on my big brown mulatto shaft. You take in the volume of my muscular dick and the soft veins that cover it. You imagine how it will feel inside of you. Muscular—in stark contrast to the cute little crotch-less teddy I'm wearing.

You begin stroking me with deep, firm movements.

Don't worry, I say, my chocolate dick can handle your soft touch; I can fuck your little pussy for hours and hold back my cum.

You continue stroking me whilst I wrap a brown pantyhose mask over your head—and another over mine. Carefully, I tear openings for both our mouths as I balance on my knees with my big thing in your soft hands.

Good, I say, now you have your nylon hood on.

I kiss you through the opening. Later, I whisper in your ear, I will come over your masked head, whilst you hold a makeup mirror to your face to watch the artwork. But I promise you, I will do it gently. I want to cuddle with you as we share spit, as I fuck you and hold back when you come, you little submissive, educated slut.

Go down on your knees, I say.

You slide down from the bed on your weak knees. You look up at me, holding your mouth open for a second, hesitating; then you feel my spit fall into your mouth. Some sploshes out over your nylon covered face. Your pretty, veiled face, with spit on.

Fuck, that's kinky.

You wrap your mouth around me. Pantyhose masked you begin to suck my large cock. As you do, I lean over your back and slap your ass and exposed ring muscle.

Feel your asshole open up, feel the warm air touch your asshole, I tell you.

The night is only getting started...

X

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

This story could do with a little bit of proof-reading, and I found it a bit difficult to read with the missing punctuation. As a story though, I thought it was a good effort. Keep at it

Posted
Aside the fact that spit really is not for me, I completely loved it... what was her favourite book though!?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 11/9/2019 at 9:25 AM, Havelock said:

Aside the fact that spit really is not for me, I completely loved it... what was her favourite book though!? Something with Zadie Smith X