Privacy Vs True D/S

DaisyMae

Posted

I understand the need for privacy... believe me. But if you don't trust me enough to see your face pic, don't expect a meet up. Don't expect online play. Don't expect my submission. D/S is about trust - and if you don't trust me then it's a hard no!!

I understand fooling around kinkily with someone while maintaining privacy, it isn't for me but I get it. But D/S is a lifestyle based on trust and communication. It is not D/S if there is no trust. 

Posted

So a face is to be trusted ? Irrespective wether you have experienced the individual . I think not but your sentiment takes a long time to happen when talking trust . 

Posted
7 minutes ago, Liber8ed said:

So a face is to be trusted ? Irrespective wether you have experienced the individual . I think not but your sentiment takes a long time to happen when talking trust . 

I think you're completely missing the point

Posted (edited)

It has to be starting point, of course trust not gained by seeing the face only. However when we meet new people in real life for ever purpose it can be , we look at facial expressions, eyes. It's natural human instinct. Trust it's self and especially in BDSM sub culture it's a very sensitive topic. 

Edited by Ergie
Grammar
Posted

Absolutely. I'm in no way saying that I suddenly trust someone because I've seen their face. But I certainly do NOT trust them if they are unwilling to show their face. 

Posted
Good for you! I am the same way. I give too much to my mistress to be anything less than firm in deciding the who's or how's, and I am sure you do too. There seems to be a myth in our community among some that a sub should be a sub from the second they message, a true dom, one worth serving, doesn't have to *** themselves on you they respect you and value what it means that you are willing. Good for you cheers!