Prostate stimulation - any advice?

Posted

Recently I've discovered the male anal orgasm,  after spending a fortune on useless toys i found one that works a treat. Unfortunately due to circumstances i don't get the chance to enjoy it too often, but after experiencing the sheer amount of cum that came out i would like to explore this more.

Is anyone else enjoying this explosive pleasure? How is best achieved? 

Posted (edited)

This is a good topic, I am getting curious myself...I will be following this post.

Do you think edging and prostrate massaging would be a good combination?

Edited by PatientTraveller
Spelling
Posted
People respond in different ways to anal stimulation. A tried and tested system is an anal teaser, a taper of increasing sized spheres which stimulate your anal ring as well as your prostate. If you pull, or have pulled, out an embedded anal teaser at the point of orgasm, it can massively increase the intensity, and sometimes distance achieved, of your orgasm. Lots of lube though, you don't want to damage your sphincter. If you can combine this with edging, maybe with a controller, you may find this goes to whole new levels!
Posted
The only thing ive found to work for me so far is a vibrating inflatable butt plug.... The fatter i pump it the quicker the orgasm
Posted
I'm a huge fan of pegging...i think men opening up to the thought of achieving an orgasm through anal is a route defiantly worth exploring!
Posted

Gave myself one last night, the amount of cums amazing.. .... and the feeling is way better than normal ejaculation. 

Posted
On 28/09/2017 at 11:34 PM, Jules25 said:

I'm a huge fan of pegging...i think men opening up to the thought of achieving an orgasm through anal is a route defiantly worth exploring!

I've had one pegging session. Really enjoyed it but now I struggle to find a woman who likes pegging to peg me 🙁

Posted
On 29/09/2017 at 4:29 AM, Airibus said:

im game if you are.

I'm afraid Airibus you live just a tad to far away for me! 

Posted
1 hour ago, Jules25 said:

I'm afraid Airibus you live just a tad to far away for me! 

I'd say I'm slightly closer 😉

Posted

I am an avid masturbator and also addicted to sexual toys and games.  I have done with not only my wife but with other partners every conceivable sexual experience that you could imagine and I mean that.  My wife will not do anal but I have anal sex with other women and it was great, it takes time but if you are willing it will work out.  You have to do it to yourself with your finger or fingers before he attempts to enter you,  It is important to understand that the rectum is not as elastic as you think and it will respond if slowly entered.  Now another thing that you have to do is tense it then relax it, by that I mean just as he is about to enter you squeeze your anal muscles tight then relax it will open you up.  Or if you want you can put another object such as a "rounded tip" hair brush in your ass....make sure that no matter what you put in you it has NO sharp edges and that you are able to pull it out.  Many people have out items in their asses and they never came  out which required a trip to the ER.  Now that is embarrassing. 

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 27/09/2017 at 12:28 PM, S3xmad said:

The only thing ive found to work for me so far is a vibrating inflatable butt plug.... The fatter i pump it the quicker the orgasm

Ive tried and tried to achieve a prostate orgasm but can’t seen to reach it! Any tips? I have a bunch of toys... i nearly bought inflatable as I do like more of a fullness feel. Ive managed to almost have an orgasm but it always seems to end in me peeing everywhere. Its definitely pee just for the record. Almost as though just before the point of orgasm it stimulated my bladder and then contracts and pushes it out... any advice would be much appreciated!

Posted
18 hours ago, Jobyjim said:

Ive tried and tried to achieve a prostate orgasm but can’t seen to reach it! Any tips? I have a bunch of toys... i nearly bought inflatable as I do like more of a fullness feel. Ive managed to almost have an orgasm but it always seems to end in me peeing everywhere. Its definitely pee just for the record. Almost as though just before the point of orgasm it stimulated my bladder and then contracts and pushes it out... any advice would be much appreciated!

Are you sure that it is pee?  I have achieved prostate orgasm and even though it seems like you are peeing it is actually that you are and have achieved what you wanted.   Have you ever seen or experienced a woman squirting during sex?  You would think that that was pee but it isn't, it is ejaculate coming from her urethra.  So as you massage  your prostate  gland with that "toy" you are in fact doing what you have set out to do.  There are no magic feelings associated with it, it just cums and you feel good, believe me.   

It is too bad that you live on the other side of the "pond" so to speak as so many members here do.  I have a lot o trouble finding anyone near me.  If you lived closer I would gladly help you out in your quest...:) and make you happy at the same time.  I love to play  with my rectum and have alot of toys to do it with.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I’ve found the combination of gently caressing the prostate gland wearing surgical gloves with lube as you give cunnillingus or fellatio is intensely pleasurable for everyone. I often make a woman gush with pleasure  or a guy drool and drool with precum prior to getting him to enjoy the most powerful of ejaculations. 

Its a lovely way to edge or to l delay or deny orgasm 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I find getting as abig a dildo as you can manage then ride it on top arching your back backwards