Necessity the mother of Invention?

MrGoodBear

MrGoodBear
Posted

When I was younger, so much younger than today. I never needed someone's help in any way........ except in finding alternative uses for things when you need something quickly to enhance your horny or depraved experience. 

During the late 1980s and early 90s I always found that with toothpaste it was a damn good idea to purchase in the pump action tube format. When needs arise I could second this into an impromptu dildo to add that extra zing to the thing, so to speak. 

Another little knic knac I found of great use were the miniature alcohol bottles that you could purchase quite readily at the time. This to could be improvised into a small dildo. Your lady laying there, legs wide apart and inviting. Licking and tasting her. Surprise her with the introduction of miniature, Jim Beam or JD for preference but just go with your favourite. Moisten her, then crack the seal and pour in. The surprise is incredible as the liquid heats up in her 😆😆😆 . The burning sensation makes her buck and squeal. Dive in with your tongue and enjoy your beverage. The best part is to slice your hard meat into her. Plunge away, the duel burning sensation makes for a truly intense orgasm for both of you😊

Anyone else like to share their own improvisations 😉

Su****
Posted
Ooooo…. The head of an electric toothbrush!!! Soft bristles tho!!
MrGoodBear
Posted
6 hours ago, Sussexcpl said:

Ooooo…. The head of an electric toothbrush!!! Soft bristles tho!!

Oh my gosh, No not a toothbrush lol. You misunderstood. Pump action toothpaste dispenser :clapping: I am a kinky sod but I am not sure the girl would have gone for that. It would take some explaining LOL