MAKING A SPLASH

br****

Posted
Squirting....its so hot when it happens. I love my girl to squirt. 🌊🌊🌊
Posted
First time I got squirted on is what remindes me of that. I was actually not wearing anything and was eating this lady out for nearly half an hour and she squirted all over my face and I loved it so much. I could feel her tensing up as she was about to cum, and she let go like a fire hydrant, Best feeling in the world. I drank every last bit of her until she ***d me to ram my cock so far in her pussy, and that I did. Good times...Great times.
Posted
Do "Golden Showers" count? 😉🙂
Posted
I used to swim a lot in the public pool. Swim is a bit of a poor choice because what I really do is sink. Once while I was walking on the bottom of the pool (Serious... I sank), this beautiful young woman swam right up to me, looked at me quizzically and then kissed me on the lips and swam away. Couldn't find her later as without glasses I'm very neat sighted.
Posted
I got a consensual flash while in the pool while on vacation! It was awesome 👌🏾
Posted
A couple of threescore involving a jacuzzi
Posted
My wife and I are floating down the river, exploring each other bodies as other people are floating by. As we are starting to get pushed downstream faster. Finally slowed down as she mounted me and finished in the water.
Posted
I remember my first time in a Jacuzzi suite. After me and my girl had the best sex ever I untied her and grabbed her by her hands and walked her to a nice hot Jacuzzi bath. It was in room so we had the luxury of treating it like an in room hot tub. I massaged her shoulders and rubbed her breasts from behind the whole time while kissing her neck. And when she had her fill, she turned around and mounted me and we kissed/frenched the remainder of time while neck deep in the water and jets. Upon exiting and drying off we had sex again.
NoPantiesAllowed
Posted
As in watersports?
Posted
While on a cruise through the Gulf my group of guy friends met a group of ladies. After a few nights of hanging out we wound up in a hot tub at 2 am, and got kicked out after they noticed me going under water in between her legs.
Posted
one time when i was little i jumped in the pool in the deep end without my floaties and almost died
Posted
One time me and my wife went to this lake on our pontoon boat Nd had sex on it all night
Lu****
Posted
I'm a swim teacher currently and it's by far my favorite job
Ca****
Posted
Me and 3 of my girlfriends ended up at Fantasy Fest in Key West one year. We didn’t even know what it was and were only able to snag a hotel room because a brand new hotel had opened and had rooms available. We met a bunch of guys who were staying at some condos behind the hotel property and hung out with them. They came very one afternoon to party with us at the pool. One of the gentlemen I was fairly certain was flirting with me and after cocktails, jagermeister shots and a lot of beers, we found ourselves in the pool in the deep end of the pool. He was against the wall and pulled me in front of him and before long, my bathing suit bottoms were at the bottom of the pool and he had entered me from behind. Nobody even knew. When we were done, I dropped below the surface of the water, gave him a little kiss and swam down for my bottoms. Was a one night stand that lasted for a few days and ooohhh the memories. 😁😁😁😈😈😈
gm****
Posted
I met a phone sex lady who told me a secret she likes to do. She said take your man into the shower and all you need is baby oil. The woman gets on her knees iwirb the shower spray over a shoulder. Take your man get him hard and make sure his head is directly under the water. Fill both hands with oil and pull the train so to speak. We didn’t do it but I did get the chance with my wife and all I can say is I was lucky I felt my knees buckle and grabbed for the rod and just had enough time to say open your mouth as I grabbed her head and exploded all over her face.
Tr****
Posted
Squirting is the first thing that comes to mind when I read this lol a girl I was dating a decade ago was a natural at it, and my first time experiencing it, we had sex A LOT but my favorite memory was when we were heading back to my place from a friend's party but we couldn't contain ourselves, I pulled over to a nice secluded spot at night and we made our way into the back seat while feverishly trying to take eachothers clothes off, she started by giving me oral to which I enthusiastically returned the favor, sitting up i placed her legs on my shoulders and pulled her up to head height, after a couple minutes she reached climax and proceeded to squirt all over my face and send a flood down my chest and stomach, the sensation of it i will never forget, we finished having sex making a complete mess of that backseat and proceeded to drive back to my house in nothing but our tee-shirts and when I pulled into my driveway we both ran inside giggling hoping the neighbors saw nothing, and continued the "water works" a few more times before calling it a night
Br****
Posted
There was an old fling I would do stuff with on occasion. One day she told me that I don't have to be gentle with her, that she wanted me to be more rough. So I got more rough. Almost immediately she came harder than before and squirted on me and the the bed. Had to admit that was a crazy turn on. We wound up going again and again and again. I don't even remember how many times that night. Eventually we both gave out and fell asleep. Had to throw away that mattress. Later on she told me that I unlocked something in her that night because she always squirts now.
Lo****
Posted
I’ve been intimate in hot tubs before. The foreplay is wonderful, penetration over the side of the tub was incredible. I suggest being careful when doing this in chlorinated water as it can become a bit rough.
gr****
Posted
I was at an event, managing a kitchen for 350 weekend workshops, when an flirt made herself known. I was not expecting a midnight visit in my cabin, but there she was. She made herself at home despite the fact at least 5 other people were sharing the space. I hadn't thought about doing anything, I was married and didn't know what poly was. She asked what I wanted. I said my thing is to go down. It makes me happy. She said she needed a shower first, it was early summer and was day 3. I said, only if I get to bathe you.
So hand I hand, we went to the showers. I was nervous about it but she was relaxed as could be. I lathered every part of her, taking great care to scrub away all the sweat and muck from three days camping. She stood there in awe, that someone would take such great ***s to do something so humble. The rest happened beneath the spray of luke warm water.