Household Items

Quickiecool
Posted
Heels, broomstick
Lo****
Posted
as long as it has a stopper at the bottom, anything will fit. its not suggested but anything
Se****
Posted
Anything is a dildo of you're brave enough. For safety wrap the item in a condom before insertion
Mr****
Posted
Pom wonderful bottle
Mf****
Posted
I would say try what you feel but not just wrap it in a condom but unroll the condom more than you need and tie a knot on it so if it slips away you can grab from the knot
LetMeMindFuckYou
Posted
Be mindful of wooden object ie handles to things don’t want a splinter …. Highly suggest wrapping it in a condom
Nikki_Hexy
Posted
Condom over the penetration end of any of these options
broom or mop... Get them to "clean up"?
Most hard vegetables.
Rolling pins
Hair brushes
Tv remotes
GL****
Posted
You should probably ask what things are not safe 🤣🤣🤣
GL****
Posted
OK, I will try to answer your question seriously. If it’s about ***, You can research figging but you better make sure your partner understands and is good with it and you know what the hell you’re doing before you do it. Actually do the fucking research! Explain it thoroughly to her before doing it! I almost didn’t even want to put this on here. Anything like this, I hope you guys have like real good conversations about it first.

A clean toilet plunger.
Her own toothbrush.
fatmanDom
Posted
A friend of mine is a ER dr. Has removed several deodorant lids from inside both front and back bottoms so be careful of lids popping off.
Posted
11 hours ago, GLOWfiend said:
OK, I will try to answer your question seriously. If it’s about ***, You can research figging but you better make sure your partner understands and is good with it and you know what the hell you’re doing before you do it. Actually do the fucking research! Explain it thoroughly to her before doing it! I almost didn’t even want to put this on here. Anything like this, I hope you guys have like real good conversations about it first.

A clean toilet plunger.
Her own toothbrush.

I've researched it some as it was something I seen recommended a lot. It isn't something I think would be a good fit because of some health issues my partner has, otherwise I'd be all about it. Lol

ma****
Posted
A toy easyJet plane. It's all good until a wing snaps off and you feel guilty for killing those people
ey****
Posted

I think without stating the obvious, most household items weren't designed for anal play and carry assorted risks

whatever you decide to use, place it in a condom first - and anything which has liklihood to break the condom or come in skin contact, make sure is disinfected first

avoid wood or anything likely to break or splinter.  avoid anything with a smaller base than tip (likely to go up and not back down)