Anyone Purchased From Leatherotics?

Phoenyx

Posted

Has anyone here bought from "Leatherotics" in the UK?  I saw an item that might be of interest, and I emailed to learn more.  However, I have yet to hear back.

Posted
Only bought one item from them, a sleepsack, but it came super fast, was super cheap, and it's wonderfully comfortable. I've read reviews saying that the shipping and returns can be a bit choppy but I had no issues myself and will buy from them again.
Posted

Thank you so much, for your replies.  Just to be clear, we're talking about REAL leather---not that "faux" stuff?  I will only settle for the real deal.

Posted
Yes they sell real leather. I have a lot of leatherotics gear.
Posted
Most definitely real leather, the blurb on each item explains the quality; it's true. However, please don't offend vegan kinksters by dismissing faux alternatives.
Posted

Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone with my "faux" reference.  In my own defense however, I've been out-of-circulation for a number of years.  So, I really had no idea that such a reference might now be offensive.  Will make a mental note to be more diplomatic about the subject in the future.  Thanks Leatherdom 2020, for the heads-up.  Hope you don't think less of me, for sticking my foot in my mouth.