Fetish over-rides sexuality ?

Posted

Hi folks - I’m new to discussing my kinks on forums but hoping to see if others are similar. Anyway does many people have kinks/fetishes which are powerful enough that they become more important than the partner ? I’ll explain - i have several fetishes - mostly clothing related and although I have lived a straight life I recently went with another guy who was into one of my fetishes as well. I have a big satin fetish (lingerie mostly) and love shiny nylon shorts too (type adidas made in 80s) and a gay guy I got talking to online messaged me offering to meet up as he had a major turn on for them too.  I said i had never been with a guy before but he kinda talked me into it by sending pics which did turn me on (not him per se but his bulge in the silky shorts). So this ended up in a hotel room and I had a great time although I never went the whole way there was a fair bit of cock sucking. When we left though and he was back in jeans etc I had no attraction at all. Basically what Im saying is the nylon fetish is the thing thats important whether with a woman or a sissyish man - I dont mind. Take away the fetish and I only like women.... dunno what that makes me ? Dont suppose it matters I dont need a label but would like to hear from others who may be similarly inclined

Posted
Welcome to the world of kink! A place where adrenaline & desire allows anything to happen....wake up the next day or simply ‘cum’ & that all disperses until next time. This is the cycle that effects us all the same way. If we lived our lives with kink being the ‘norm’ then I would be a regular patient strapped to the local gynaecologists table but in reality that thought is a nightmare lol. Hence why you should never message anyone whilst drunk or horny! You’re right not to label yourself just have fun & stay safe 😁
Posted

Stockings and stilettos, if they look good being worn then it will always put a smile on my face, man or woman, but take them away the woman would be my choice,

Posted

I think too that most women are turned off by my fetishes or less likely to indulge them as they are seen more as gay associated fetishes. Its much easier to find guys who are into satin fetish i think

Posted

Maybe you just haven’t found the right people yet! A mainly lingerie fetish is unlikely in itself to have most women running in the opposite direction, although not a lover of the Adidas shorts in particular! 

Whatever your kink is it’s exactly that yours, it’s a part of you and as long as nobody gets hurt in fulfilling that kink, unless that’s what you both want, then it’s part of you and doesn’t matter what others think. 

Not all of us are lucky to find the right people to play but I wouldn’t give up. 

I’d approach them like I would any vanilla date and hope there was enough give and take to explore. 

Posted
22 hours ago, Aimil2019 said:

Maybe you just haven’t found the right people yet! A mainly lingerie fetish is unlikely in itself to have most women running in the opposite direction, although not a lover of the Adidas shorts in particular! 

Whatever your kink is it’s exactly that yours, it’s a part of you and as long as nobody gets hurt in fulfilling that kink, unless that’s what you both want, then it’s part of you and doesn’t matter what others think. 

Not all of us are lucky to find the right people to play but I wouldn’t give up. 

I’d approach them like I would any vanilla date and hope there was enough give and take to explore. 

I have never had anyone male or female who have been put off by my fetishes who i have been with .... just that it doesnt necessarily do anything for a woman... they would simply just indulge it as it doesnt put them off ... in that way im glad if i were heavily into bondage for example that would be a deal breaker unless they too got off on it. I said earlier women are more likely to be turned off i should really have said indifferent - that would be more accurate

I kinda regard my fetishes like an amplifier - its almost like an electric charge that heightens things up a level that vanilla could never reach. In that respect i love that i have them and can indulge them from time to time and not be considered weird just a bit kinky which is fine by me....