Feet Worship

Tia330

Posted

I've got a foot fetish and would love to hear from others who share this fetish. Who likes foot play? Anyone into being controlled under the feet? What are your experiences and preferences when it comes to feet? 

Posted
Feet are a big tuen on for me as well. Licking the sole with all my tong out, while i look at him as i want to say: this ia my place and i am proud of it. Then, as i am fist addict, i let him pound his foot deep and hard. Id love to do that with a lady with high arched feet, e.g. a ballerina
Posted
1 hour ago, Calmwaters69 said:

I love pretty feet

my best friend ***ted my nails.

Posted
5 minutes ago, MommaG said:

I love massaging feet and having the soles of my feet fucked. I've even cum with this stimulation.

This has fascinated me i think i will try this to see how i respond. Thanks

Posted

Mmmm momma you have lovely feet I'd Love to massage your beautiful feet

Posted

Mistress k you like your feet to be massage or sucked on

Posted
39 minutes ago, Calmwaters69 said:

Nice job your friend did mistress k

thank

Posted
On 19/09/2017 at 4:29 AM, Calmwaters69 said:

Mistress k what else would you like

Foot massage

Posted
2 hours ago, MistressK_CAE said:

Foot massage

Oh yea so relaxing any particular scent

Posted

Je suis fétichiste et j'aime prendre soin des jolies petits pieds 😁 les masser les caresser, les embrasser. ... plein de petits trucs quoi.... 😍

Posted
On 24/09/2017 at 10:39 PM, PinkPrincess said:

J'adore que mes pieds soient touchés, mais je joue sur les gens. Je ne sais pas pourquoi, peut-être la dominance 🤔

Possible que tu sois dominante 😉

Posted

I absolutely love everything to do with feet. I love playing with a beautiful pair of feet, massaging them, licking them, sucking toes, fucking. I also like having mine played with too, that doesn't happen very often though!

Posted

I love playing with feet kissing sucking rubbing cumming on them. 

Posted

What's not to like about feet 

I'm normally found curled up at my Mistress feet in the evenings gently stroking and kissing them

Posted

Any women on here like a foot massage ? Lol

Posted

I love my toes being sucked, always gets me going hot wax dripped on my soles, that always gets me off.